WDW Rides at DL?

Eric The Disnerd

Original Poster
Hello everybody! Welcome to my first thread EVER! I'm not sure if other people have already made a thread similar to this one, but I have decided to make this thread, because I saw a post that Star Tours could be relocated to Star Wars Land, and we could possibly get MISSION SPACE? Awesome theory, and I would love to read more in the replies! :)

Eric The Disnerd

Original Poster
I don't like clones, so my answer is nothing. Would be nice to get an original ride for Disneyland that isn't found anywhere else.
Not necessarily a clone, but rides that would fit in better at DL. I see where your coming from. Another original ride would be amazing for DL!

StarWarsGirl

I'm guessing you don't like the ride... LOL. I've never been to WDW so I've never been on it. It seems like a cool ride though. :)
It was neat when it first opened. Now it seems very dated. I'm hoping they get rid of the WDW version sometime in the near future.

I'm with @raven24 on this one. I prefer original rides in each park as opposed to clones. It's different when you've got rides with the same name that are very different experiences (the two Space Mountains), or if you use the same ride system but make entirely different attractions (Test Track and RSR. Indiana Jones and Dinosaur) or when you've got two attractions that are similar but have their own uniqueness at each park (Jungle Cruise, It's a Small World) but this pattern of creating an attraction for one park and then bringing it to the other and maybe just making some changes to the queue line is getting really old really fast. I love the fact that I can come to DL and experience Cars Land, which is not in WDW. I'm happy about Toy Story Land coming to WDW. A few clones here and there is fine, but each park needs unique attractions.

Phroobar

I've always wanted to see a new version of Horizons put in Disneyland's Tomorrowland. It would help to bring back the original theme of the area. I'd also like to see a different version of Alien Encounter put in but as a omni-mover or trackless ride. It would have similar effects technology as Mystic Manor and be Tomorrowland's Haunted Mansion.

Lucky

Great idea for a thread! But it might be in the wrong forum.

imagesA59Y2BBW.jpg

catmom46

I like the idea of MS, but I don't do well on motion simulator rides anymore and I only did the green side. I'd prefer another dark ride myself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom