WDW Resorts Reopening Thread

jaklgreen

They…..didn’t bother to renovate the rooms, which still have double beds and no coffee makers.

Is there even room for queen beds? From what I remember from my stay years ago, the door pretty much opened right up to the bed. I can't imagine that they can fit in queen beds in those rooms.

Matthew

Staying at Sports in September will be interesting to see what the room is like... although I'm not really bothered either way.

Disone

Is there even room for queen beds? From what I remember from my stay years ago, the door pretty much opened right up to the bed. I can't imagine that they can fit in queen beds in those rooms.
Yes. 2 Queens have already been done at the other values. It's just more narrow between the bathroom wall and the bed and also in between the two beds.

DisneyDreamer08

We have two kids and have stayed in both Sports and Movies with them. When we stayed in Sports, my youngest was a baby and was in a crib. We rented a full size crib and set it up in front of the window. There was plenty of room. We also had a double stroller and kept it open, parked between the door and bed. When we went back 3 1/2 years later, we had a refurbished room at Movies. We brought a blow up toddler size air mattress for my youngest, now 4. The only place it fit was in front of the door. So every day we had to stand it up and lean it against the window then lay it down and remake it ever night. We also had a single stroller that didn’t fit open in the room so we had to fold it and slide it under the bed every night. So with the two queens, it was definitely a tighter squeeze but it worked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom