WDW Resort TV

IneedaWDWfix

Original Poster
We returned from a great trip last Sunday night. A couple of things that I noticed on the Resort TV that I would like to see changed ASAP!!

First, the Disney BedTime Stories are gone. Bring'em back!!

Second, Stacy is still on the Resort TV (not just the Top 7) and she has been updated, as it were. New clips have been spliced in with the clips from last year. She is still too animated and just too much! Dump her!!

Anyone have any additional changes they'd like to see on the Resort TV networks?

We did enjoy the woman on the Vacation Club channel---very likable host. But nobody in our group remembered her name.

Cmdr_Crimson

I enjoyed watching the resort channel...And still soooo happy to see hottie mc hot hot Stacy. She looks great during the Epcot part. Although since it's a cable network run by disney you don't see any other networks. Which I found surprising since there was no Cartoon Network I can't see my Adult Swim fix....Hey we do need a little Fullmetal Alchemist Now and then. But I watch my hotel channel or even better is watching the Weather channel and seeing the local forecast from another state which still amazes me:lol: . Now the one I wish I knew the name is of the Spanish speaking host for the Disney resort...She is...words can't describe beauty:eek:. Ole'! That's spicy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom