WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquallama

Wow!!:eek: this is soooo beautiful!!!

thanks! my pic really doesn't do it justice! During the lighting ceremony at DLRP, each level and turret is lit in turn. Perhaps, this is what is planned at MK this year?!

xmas_castle_06.JPG

Cmdr_Crimson

It is a copy of the t-rex called sue, most museums don't have real one's anymore, they use copies because they cost less and if it breaks, it's not lost forever.

Your referring to the Sue Replica that is on the outside of the Attraction..That is the Carnatorus in the old wing part of the que in Dinosaur.

scpergj

My turn (this time I think I have it...)!!

Taken from the deck on the second floor of the Main Street train station. Sony DSC-P52 point and shoot camera.

DSC01161.jpg

DocAudio

Awesome shot!! I love ones like these and the Splash Mountain drop!!!

Thanks for the kind words. This was my first time taking a DSLR camera with me to WDW and I had a lot of fun. I took over 3000 pics in 7 days. So I have many more to post, there is quite a variety. I can't wait to take more in November (if all works out for me to go again).

VoiceGuy07

Thanks for the kind words. This was my first time taking a DSLR camera with me to WDW and I had a lot of fun. I took over 3000 pics in 7 days. So I have many more to post, there is quite a variety. I can't wait to take more in November (if all works out for me to go again).

No way! We were on the Disney Cruise and a week at DWD and took 800 pictures. I thought that was a ton!

Gorjus

I must be really unobservant. In all these years, I never noticed that the Tower of Terror sat visually behind Morocco, nor that it actually fit in so well with the design of Morocco.

jasonchas

I agree with Raven. Everybody has the right to do what they want, but he does appear to be obsessed (to the point of being scary) with Mini Mouse, Perla and Suza. :lookaroun

I agree.. And the framed photo in each pic is a bit weird. Not to be mean.. It's just odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom