DSCN3058.JPG

Little Mermaid

DSCN3073.JPG

Darth Vadar

DSCN3078.JPG

One of our favorites

DSCN3111.JPG

Gorjus

That is a really hard photo to get. Well done!

Great composition with the lights leading to the fireworks over the globe!

Ok... I've been mooching off this thread long enough. Time to make my first contribution. Hope you guys like it, it's one of my favorites.

pirates.jpg

-SULLEY

Another great composition. If you can make it look like it could be from anywhere, you are doing good. That is a difficult angle that you got there. Well done.

some pictures from my trip last spring:

rockon.jpg

I remember this day. You have a unique photo here. For whatever reason, the princess float was not working that day so they put the princesses with their princes and the furry friends all on the same float for the parade. It is a photo not many will have.

MattJS, you know how I love your photos. However, in this case, I'm going to say that your white balance went a little too white. There is a glow about Mexico that the white balance on your camera eliminated. None the less, a great photo.

mattjs

MattJS, you know how I love your photos. However, in this case, I'm going to say that your white balance went a little too white. There is a glow about Mexico that the white balance on your camera eliminated. None the less, a great photo.

Yeah the auto WB is great on this cam but it doesn't hit it right on every shot. When the lighting's mixed (like in that one) it's susceptible to getting fooled. In this case, it probly locked in/overweighted those big bright lights on the lampost, plus the fountain.

Tiff7

ok, I'm on the next page! thanks 4 the reminds b/c i didn't know there was a new page until I read it w/my own eyes a bit ago (the email reminder)

sandicinderelli

I still look at this old thread and I hate digging around to find it. No new pictures, just getting it closer to the top of the list.

Next time you want to go to this thread, just click on "User CP", and then find the thread in your subscription list. This should make it easier to find.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom