WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
DSC08435.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Very nice! I love your shots because they always have that personal touch. Not just of architecture. The 'Human Element' as you call it. Well done.

I agree. Most of his pictures give you that real feeling of what it is like actually looking at what you are looking at. Sounds silly but for the most part we all sort of try to put our own personal touch and weird perspective on our shots.

SRisonS

Very nice! I love your shots because they always have that personal touch. Not just of architecture. The 'Human Element' as you call it. Well done.

I agree. Most of his pictures give you that real feeling of what it is like actually looking at what you are looking at. Sounds silly but for the most part we all sort of try to put our own personal touch and weird perspective on our shots.

Thanks guys!!! The whole reason I started that Human Element focus was to try to bring a little something different to many of the Disney shots out there. I love architecture as much as the next person, but the people really make Disney magical..... for the most part anyway. :animwink: And trying to show what a day at Disney entails, has also been a key part of this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom