WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

Capty

Morocco:
DSCN9447.jpg

WDWFigment

Great shot Figment. I have several shots like this although not as clear and sharp as yours. I just shared your flickr page with my coworkers and all I kept saying was that I was so jealous and you make me sick with how beautiful your shots are. Keep them coming.

Thanks for the kind words!

Click it for Flickr!

Gene_S

This might be my most fav picture you have ever taken...Before you start crying and TRYING to be all modest saying its not that great...SHUT UP. It is UNBELIEVABLE.

Blackthidot, you and WDWFigment make a great team. You both have great pictures!!!!!!!! Thank for sharing to the both of you.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Blackthidot, you and WDWFigment make a great team. You both have great pictures!!!!!!!! Thank for sharing to the both of you.

Haha thanks...with the camera I got I can sorta hold my own on the day shots but nobody can touch his night time shots. He has a gift.

WDWFigment

This might be my most fav picture you have ever taken...Before you start crying and TRYING to be all modest saying its not that great...SHUT UP. It is UNBELIEVABLE.

O.............M..............G

I want that as my desktop!

Thanks guys. If you want it for your desktop, you're more than welcome to download it.

If I ever find myself on a team with John, I'm retiring.

Fishin' for the Chinese Theatre by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment), on Flickr
Click it for Flickr!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom