WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 10)

The Disney Kid

00-qCOJTC1cxk1gC5dv1hXNb5bdufTz7CNDW46dk1C7ME7RIgYc0VY405Ug5UygcUOi.jpg

DisAl

That may be the best dark-ride photo taken with a smart phone that I've seen.
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality too. As long as you are not zooming in the smartphones do a great job. The problem with phone cameras is that when you zoom in very much you loose resolution to the point the photo is not very good. This photo was made with out any zoom in effect.

fractal

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality too. As long as you are not zooming in the smartphones do a great job. The problem with phone cameras is that when you zoom in very much you loose resolution to the point the photo is not very good. This photo was made with out any zoom in effect.
That's because it's not a real optical zoom - just a digital zoom which is the same as cropping. Sony just came out with a smart phone with an optical zoom and it can be yours for the low price of $2,300!

DisAl

That's because it's not a real optical zoom - just a digital zoom which is the same as cropping. Sony just came out with a smart phone with an optical zoom and it can be yours for the low price of $2,300!
Yes, digital zoom is just one step above useless. As for the new Sony I think I will be waiting a while...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom