• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 10)

ChuckElias

DSCN1954.JPG

ChuckElias

What is this?
Looks like it is part of the sound equipment from BatB.
@KBLovesDisney is exactly right. I'm sorry @fractal , I hate it when people post obscure things and don't say what/where they are. I'll go back and caption it. The previous photo that I posted gave a wider view of the stage from the seats directly behind the tech booth. The one you're asking about is a display monitor in the tech booth. I just assumed (incorrectly) that people would connect the two posts. Why would I assume that?? Because, as always, I'm an idiot.

Editing that post now. . .

fractal

Premium Member
@KBLovesDisney is exactly right. I'm sorry @fractal , I hate it when people post obscure things and don't say what/where they are. I'll go back and caption it. The previous photo that I posted gave a wider view of the stage from the seats directly behind the tech booth. The one you're asking about is a display monitor in the tech booth. I just assumed (incorrectly) that people would connect the two posts. Why would I assume that?? Because, as always, I'm an idiot.

Editing that post now. . .

No problem. When I saw the other photo I guess I was focused more on the stage. 👍

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom