Walt Disney World theme park hours updates

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Walt Disney World parks get a big boost to operating hours for the summer​

Epcot_Full_41199.jpg

Chip Chipperson

I'm glad to see hours extended - especially some earlier opening times. I'm going in May and hopefully the extended hours will mean that crowds get spread out a bit more (and getting to MK at 7:30 AM will help beat the heat since our plan is to get there early, hit a few rides, and head back to the resort for some pool time before maybe hopping to Epcot later for some festival booths or Regal Eagle BBQ).

wdwfan22

If they are going to have fireworks return for the summer you would think that the park hours would be longer. I can't imagine them performing Epcot Forever & Happily Every After at 9 pm then the massive park exit. It would be difficult to social distance and think of how hard for the transportation cast members.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
If they are going to have fireworks return for the summer you would think that the park hours would be longer. I can't imagine them performing Epcot Forever & Happily Every After at 9 pm then the massive park exit. It would be difficult to social distance and think of how hard for the transportation cast members.
They still may very well increase them more depending on how things are shaping up come July/August.

arich35

Happy the hours will be increased for our trip! Just wish we had one firework show to come back within the next 4 weeks but that is slim

legwand77

EPCOT hours have consistently been extended to 11pm for Epcot recently, and they will be this summer for sure

CJR

I'm curious if they're going to do something at MK on July 4th this year. It sounds like they might at least run HEA since capacity will be able to be capped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom