WDW Park-Centric Merchandise Round Up!!!

IfWeCanDreamIt

Original Poster
I thought I'd start a thread having everything to do with some of the best Park-Centric merchandise. This can be anything from a retro Epcot shirt, to a retro Magic Kingdom shirt, or anything that focuses on a specific park. Here, you can share a newly discovered piece of merchandising. This way, we can all be aware of the latest and greatest Retro WDW swag! What do you think of this idea?

tiaragirl

Love it! I have nothing to share, but I'll be creeping this thread frequently. Always on the lookout for new Disney merch!

NiarrNDisney

I collect shot glasses I mean toothpick holders and this past April I picked up one of my all time favorites from Frontierland. There is something so fitting about the Old West and Drinking accesories that just makes alot of sense!

IfWeCanDreamIt

Original Poster
I have to agree with you on the west-drink combination. They just go together like blue cotton candy and loads of ice cream, sprinkles, and a massive ice cream cone..... Oh wait, that's kind of sickeningly sweet! Who invented the Kona cone anyways??:shrug:

NiarrNDisney

I have to agree with you on the west-drink combination. They just go together like blue cotton candy and loads of ice cream, sprinkles, and a massive ice cream cone..... Oh wait, that's kind of sickeningly sweet! Who invented the Kona cone anyways??:shrug:

I have no clue :veryconfu but WOW! :eek: that sounds like a lot of look!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom