WDW must be slow: Discounts coming!

dgtolbert222

so we are going Dec 8-12, trip is paid for, ADR's are made, MVMCP tickets are here with me. Do i try and change the date to get the discount or should i just leave it as is? Is it a pain to change all this. I have 6 going, me DW, DD,DD,DD,DD i would save some money if i changes and i am on the deluxe dining plan?

mousefan1972

so we are going Dec 8-12, trip is paid for, ADR's are made, MVMCP tickets are here with me. Do i try and change the date to get the discount or should i just leave it as is? Is it a pain to change all this. I have 6 going, me DW, DD,DD,DD,DD i would save some money if i changes and i am on the deluxe dining plan?

It would be a huge pain to try and change your ADR's. Since your trip is less than 3 months away, you would likely have trouble making new ones. I guess first call and see if you changed your dates (and if your resort has rooms available w/the discount offer) how much would you save. Then decide if it's worth the hassle. :shrug:

MattyFresh

So these deals that mousesavers is offering....do you have to take your trip in the window they provide, or just book your trip. If so, that might help make my decision a little easier if I try to go in April or not

New2WDW

Original Poster
So these deals that mousesavers is offering....do you have to take your trip in the window they provide, or just book your trip. If so, that might help make my decision a little easier if I try to go in April or not
Mousesavers is just posting that these deals are available from Disney. I would call Disney and get a quote or call your Travel Agent - I like Kingdom Konsultants. Remember these start tomorrow!

DisneyWall-E

I have 4 questions about the Disney Visa card discount(I have one):

1: Do I have to put the whole trip on the card?
2: On the past 2 trips I've used the free dinning and booked for the last day and the free meals would always carry over, so is that the case with this offer too?
3: I am part of a grand gathering and was wondering since we are on the same GG # will this discount apply to all our rooms or just anyones with a Disney Visa card?
4: Lastly, I already have preferred room booked so if I add this discount to my already booked plan will they bump me to a standered room?

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Booked first thing this AM Dec 14-23 with free dining at POR. I was told by the CM at the reservations center that as long as I checked in during the promotion period, the free dining would continue to be attached to each night, but only through the night of the 24th. She said that if I extended beyond that, it would have to be a separate reservation without free dining. The way she said it sounded like it wasn't just due to availability, but due to the terms of the offer.

Tiggerfanatic

I have 4 questions about the Disney Visa card discount(I have one):

1: Do I have to put the whole trip on the card?
2: On the past 2 trips I've used the free dinning and booked for the last day and the free meals would always carry over, so is that the case with this offer too?
3: I am part of a grand gathering and was wondering since we are on the same GG # will this discount apply to all our rooms or just anyones with a Disney Visa card?
4: Lastly, I already have preferred room booked so if I add this discount to my already booked plan will they bump me to a standered room?

I just changed my existing reservation to take advantage of the free dining, and I had to go from a tower room @ the Contemporary to a garden room, which kind of bummed me out (I LOVE the tower), but I'm saving about $1000, so it was worth it.

Tiggerfanatic

You might want to check - I thought special event tickets were non-refundable and non-transferrable.

dgtolbert222

well guys i have slept on it, and i am not going to change the trips of my trip, i figure this discounted time will end up busy. Thanks for the input from my previous posts

fosse76

They must be really terrified that they'll lose money...the offer sent to me includes park tickets in addition to the free dining. I'm kind of surprised. Have they ever offered the tickets as part of the oackage before?

New2WDW

Original Poster
They must be really terrified that they'll lose money...the offer sent to me includes park tickets in addition to the free dining. I'm kind of surprised. Have they ever offered the tickets as part of the oackage before?

Typically the tickets are included with the room and the free dining, but only the dining is free with the other items regular price. So you got a discount on tickets also?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom