WDW Monorail Playset?

dodgr98

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hey,
Does anybody know if they are still selling these at the resort? This is the battery operated version.

Thanks, Kevin:confused:

dodgr98

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Thanks for all the replies. I looked online at the Disney Store and it wasn't listed when I did a search. If anyone is going down in the very near future, check and see if they have them still. My son was was wanting one when we went last May but he was a little too young at the time. Thanks again!

Later, Kevin:wave:

kaos

Originally posted by dodgr98
Thanks for all the replies. I looked online at the Disney Store and it wasn't listed when I did a search. If anyone is going down in the very near future, check and see if they have them still. My son was was wanting one when we went last May but he was a little too young at the time. Thanks again!

Later, Kevin:wave:

Just call 407-363-6200 WDW Delivers. They'll ship one to you.

zenatoad

Don't forget about the accessories. We have the monorail going thru the Contemporary Resort setting right on top of our entertainment center. No, it's just a small part of the track not the whole thing (way to big). There is also Spaceship Earth the the monorail goes under. (Yep - the monorail doesn't go under Spaceship Earth in real life. Don't know why they did that). Both the Contemporary and Spaceship Earth sell for $39.95 each. That was in May, so I bet it's the same still. They're pretty cool, but you definitely need LOTS of room to set it up. Big kids (my husband) toys!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom