WDW Meetups TIEBREAKER Poll - Where?

What location would be best for a weekly meetup?

• Sunshine Seasons

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Outpost

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rufio

Original Poster
Well, it looks like we have a tie between Sunshine Seasons and the Outpost, so no meetup this week! We're going to have one final poll to last over the weekend, ending on Monday. Once again, here are the reasons for the two:

Sunshine Seasons (FW):
"Treats for people who want them, some slightly healthier fare and plenty of selection. If you don't schedule during meal time, there is usually seating."

"Lots of seating, and plenty of food options. Plus, we can finish the get-together by taking on the boat ride en masse."

"It has rides and shows...so kids can group up and go do stuff without being bored..."

"Indoor and accessible."

"Air conditioning and the possibility of sitting are good things."

Outpost (Africa):
"There are a few tables across the way. Those drums and face painting to occupy kids and there's quick food, drinks and beer. Good central location if people decide to hangout some more and walk the world showcase."

"I think it'd be easier to spot each other being that people don't usually linger there. Sunshine Season can get pretty crowded at all times of the day and it may be harder to spot each other. That and most people go to Epcot for the World Showcase."

Good luck!

openendedsky

Welp I just realized I probably won't be able to meet up ever unless I get a Sunday off because my starting schedule at Epcot Future World is going to be Fri-Sat-Sun. :(

The Empress Lilly

Welp I just realized I probably won't be able to meet up ever unless I get a Sunday off because my starting schedule at Epcot Future World is going to be Fri-Sat-Sun. :(
Cool! You get to meet us all when we drop by for a behind-the-scenes quickie!

Maybe you can get promoted to 'social media manager', and officially entertain us. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom