WDW Meetups Poll - Where?

What place would be best for a weekly meetup?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Epcot

Votes: 40 51.9%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Downtown Disney

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DisDadWoz

So apparently we will be able to tell all the "unofficial WDW Magic" meet ups by the group singing the wrong lyrics to songs and most likely off-key. So in June when you see me hitting the drums by the outpost singing some sort of version of Bennie and Jets, PLEASE buy ME a beer to put my wife out of her misery!:eek:

rufio

Original Poster
So apparently we will be able to tell all the "unofficial WDW Magic" meet ups by the group singing the wrong lyrics to songs and most likely off-key. So in June when you see me hitting the drums by the outpost singing some sort of version of Bennie and Jets, PLEASE buy ME a beer to put my wife out of her misery!:eek:

We'll come up with something. Maybe we could get buttons? Or even something simple like everyone wear blue?

DisneyDebNJ

Hey, all! :D It has been decided that there should be weekly unofficial WDWMagic meetups! To steal from @sweetpee_1993, "unofficial means that this is a trip organized by a group of members of WDWMagic's forums and NOT by WDWMagic."

These meetups will occur every week on a specific day of the week at a place that remains undecided at this point. They will be similar to DVC's Welcome Home Wednesdays in that they will be available for all of us to participate in if you can work it into your trip. If you can make it, great! If not, there's always next time!

What has not been decided is when and where these weekly meetups should take place and that is where you come in! This poll will remain open for one week and then the weekly meetups will be officially unofficial! So, what location would work best with your plans? Would you prefer to meet at one of the four parks? Or maybe DTD is more versatile. The specific location within the chosen park will be set once this poll has closed. Get your vote in while there's still time!

Vote on the day HERE!
I would definately have to say Epcot, meet at LaCava for sips and dips (hey, I like that!!!) then to Rose and Crown and snag a spot to watch Illuminations :)

LizC

I would definately have to say Epcot, meet at LaCava for sips and dips (hey, I like that!!!) then to Rose and Crown and snag a spot to watch Illuminations :)

This is exactly what I was thinking!

Edit: As awesome as that would be I think it' gets too crowded at laCava. Maybe Tuto Gusto wine bar? (Anyone sensing a theme? ;))

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom