WDW Looking for Actors to be Interactive 'Science Interns' for New Offering - The SpectacuLAB

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Link here: https://disneyauditions.com/audition-calendar/?aud_id=8793

upload_2017-8-25_17-35-53.png

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Heavy on the comedy per the audition requirements. Sweet!

Having them "interact" with spectators opens up a wide range of possibilities. Something tells me the premise will likely establish the "interns" as the bumbling, clumsy or unable to solve a problem inept variety (the obvious trope) usually played against the more serious and "increasingly-agitated" straight man or machine (it is a lab setting) good for a comedic show although this is only my hypothesis. (keep'n topical) Pretty formulaic if that's the actual plot. But what can you really do with "interns" in a comedic setting? I think the key here is that the show will be interactive. A laboratory setting? not sure what to make of that although I'd wager the show won't be in Frontierland. It's not rocket science!

Don't think SGE is going anywhere just yet; unfortunately. Least of all gutted.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Heavy on the comedy per the audition requirements. Sweet!

Having them "interact" with spectators opens up a wide range of possibilities. Something tells me the premise will likely establish the "interns" as the bumbling, clumsy or unable to solve a problem inept variety (the obvious trope) usually played against the more serious and "increasingly-agitated" straight man or machine (it is a lab setting) great for a comedic show although this is only my hypothesis. (keep'n topical) I think the key here is that the show will be interactive. A laboratory setting? not sure what to make of that although I'd wager the show won't be in Frontierland.

It could be for something that Disney Events run, which we'd never see in any of the parks.

Maybe it's an escape room?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom