WDW Hair Wraps

HollieW

Original Poster
Hi All!

Back in June I visited Disney, and got a hair wrap at Animal Kingdom. I am visiting again next year, staying at Old Key West and I was wondering where else, apart from animal kingdom does the hair wraps? Does Old Key West itself have a station? They're abit of a tradition of mine, I get one every time I visit!

The picture is of my last hair wrap, I got it for 4th July!

Thank you in advance! :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 104

NYwdwfan

Yes there's one on the Boardwalk, one at the Beach Club (by the walkway around Crescent lake), Wilderness Lodge (by the pool) and in MK just out side Pirates. Hours vary - I remember the BC one was closed in the evening and not open every day and the oardwalk one was only open in the evening, if memory serves correct. If you are staying onsite and book a package there is a coupon for free beads (or something like that) in the back with the "magical extras".

EDIT: I'm seeing online that most of the resort pools seem to have them. You can call the front desk if you are curious or ask when you get there - just to be sure.

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

The coupon is for a free charm:
  • Receive one charm with a value of $5.00 with purchase of a hair wrap at select Hair Wrap Company locations throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom