WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part III

karl75

463.jpg

Napoleon from Starring Rolls Cafe HS.

real mad hatter

I've seen lots of variations of " Surf & Turf " but that one takes the biscuit.Correct me please if Iam wrong but we've got a steak,with a single batter fish,broccoli,some kind of mash,a dip,and a Yorkshire pudding with gravy.o_O

karl75

No way Jose! This is a wind up surely. 2 link sausages, several rashers of bacon,omelette,hard boiled egg,a sugar doughnut thing,and a slice of either quiche or heaven forbid,pizza.o_O
That quiche/pizza is the crystal palace breakfast pizza taken 3 years ago(just found some pics) plus that was only plate one of many from the buffet.:)

karl75

I've seen lots of variations of " Surf & Turf " but that one takes the biscuit.Correct me please if Iam wrong but we've got a steak,with a single batter fish,broccoli,some kind of mash,a dip,and a Yorkshire pudding with gravy.o_O

If i can remember rightly i think the mash had bacon in it (not too sure) plus i think we had a side of veg as well. Can't remember what was in the side dish though. It was all very nice.

Pepe195

028.jpg

Chocolate Mickey Waffle from Crystal Palace.

Just to clarify, when was this photo taken? Because for the past 4 years (approx) i have been hunting chocolate Mickey waffles, and have yet to find any anymore, even DCL didn't have them the past few times we sailed :(

karl75

Just to clarify, when was this photo taken? Because for the past 4 years (approx) i have been hunting chocolate Mickey waffles, and have yet to find any anymore, even DCL didn't have them the past few times we sailed :(

It was taken in November 2009 on our second trip from breakfast at crystal palace. It's the only time i can remember seeing them come to think about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom