WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part III

disney magic 06

Crystal Palace far out in front as my fave :D

I think we like 'Ohana as we love the Poly ;)

Phew. We aren't really breakfast eaters but due to my persuasive powers we are going for a CP breakfast, due to the photo opportunities pre-park opening. Glad to know it's good, that breakfast lasagne looks epic!

DisneyDebNJ

Skillet at 'Ohana breakfast

null-1506.jpg
One of our absolute favs! I saw on a trip report several months back, that biscuits and gravy were served, also. I have never seen that in all the times we went to Ohana for breakfast. Did they add biscuits and gravy during your trip?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
One of our absolute favs! I saw on a trip report several months back, that biscuits and gravy were served, also. I have never seen that in all the times we went to Ohana for breakfast. Did they add biscuits and gravy during your trip?
There are biscuits and you can get jugs of gravy but we did not as we find both to be smong the vilest things we've ever eaten :p

DisneyDebNJ

There are biscuits and you can get jugs of gravy but we did not as we find both to be smong the vilest things we've ever eaten :p
I have to agree, but DH (who can eat and eat and eat and not gain a pound) was looking forward to the biscuits and gravy. I kept telling him they do not serve it at Ohana, so much for me being right!! LOL

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
I have to agree, but DH (who can eat and eat and eat and not gain a pound) was looking forward to the biscuits and gravy. I kept telling him they do not serve it at Ohana, so much for me being right!! LOL
You have to ask for it thats the only thing!
And yeah he sounds like me ha :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom