WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Texas84

Docking Bay 7 ribs. Fall off the bone good. I was surprised.The dessert was OK.
20191215_222800171_iOS.jpg

MikeyK72

Wow!!! That looks yummy!

It definitely was yummy and big enough that it was our lunch that day. Even better, a server walked by us with a heaping plate of fries about as big with similar toppings. Looking forward to giving that a try on our next trip. Gotta appreciate that Splittsville takes the TIW card. :)

jaklgreen

Those nachos look good. I travel solo and those would be a waste for just me. Anyone else notice the trend to have food items big enough to share now? Many of the newer steak houses do this with sides, they are made for 2 to share. Which, even if I am with my husband, we usually like different things.

Epcot-Rules

I think they hired workers from the 99.... That may have become the worst sit down sig place at Disney.... I had three horrid meals in a row.... I should have stopped after two.... Stupid me....
The wife and I were in a hurry to make it to another obligation when we ate there. I ordered a large steak medium well and it came out rare. Not sure if the server just didn't catch it but I showed the center of the meat to my wife and I promise it had ice crystals still in the middle. I never went back. That was in 2010 I believe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom