WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

DisAl

Lump Crab Cake appetizer, New York Strip, and Grilled Beef Tenderloin at The Wave... of American Flavors at the Contemporary. In our opinion the steaks here were better than the ones at Le Cellier and the crab cakes were delicious.

Prince-1

Lump Crab Cake appetizer, New York Strip, and Grilled Beef Tenderloin at The Wave... of American Flavors at the Contemporary. In our opinion the steaks here were better than the ones at Le Cellier and the crab cakes were delicious.
View attachment 357058View attachment 357059View attachment 357060

My wife really enjoy the food at The Wave but it is the blandest looking restaurant I can remember eating at on property. It looks like a nursing home dining room.

danyoung56

Yeah, I have the same problem with it. I had the breakfast buffet there once, and while it was an excellent meal, I'm not in a big hurry to go back to the bland 4 walls.

DisAl

Yeah, I have the same problem with it. I had the breakfast buffet there once, and while it was an excellent meal, I'm not in a big hurry to go back to the bland 4 walls.
I agree that the décor is bland, but I am much more interested in what is on my plate than what is on the wall. :)
I would rather have that than the extremely crowded dining room at Le Cellier. There is not enough room to cuss a cat without getting hair in you mouth there. ;)

DisAl

Narcoossees - Barbecue-grilled Shrimp and Grits, Butter-poached Twin Maine Lobster Tails, Surf & Turf, Narcoossee's Candy Bar, Coconut and Chocolate Crème Brûlée
This was our last signature restaurant for our 45th anniversary trip. It is hard to pick a "best" for this trip since all but one we would consider excellent, but this meal at Narcoossee's was the best for the week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom