WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Some food from the Frozen dessert party.
IMG_3048.JPG
IMG_3056.JPG
IMG_3057.JPG

Club34

These photos are from October 2017 but I thought this thread needed some love. Did people stop liking food?!?

20171016_080436.jpg

Part of the Boma breakfast spread. From left to right: edge of the sausage gravy pot, mini-biscuits [they were smaller than your typical biscuits but every bit as delicious], scrambled eggs with goat cheese and chives [I think], and regular scrambled eggs.

20171016_080623.jpg

The Boma holy grail...french toast bread pudding. This stuff really should be sent to the DEA for testing because I am convinced there is meth or heroin or something in it. Caramel pecan sauce, little strudel coffee cake things [I think], and sticky pecan rolls [those were decent]. Off camera on the left was that vanilla sauce? that I drenched by bread pudding in. I am still in therapy trying to get over that breakfast.

20171016_083139.jpg

More from Boma: assorted breads, scones? or turnovers?, and mini-muffins...I think there was cranberry? [something red speckled], blueberry [which I also think had some sort of addictive narcotic baked into that topping], and chocolate chip.

20171016_083144.jpg

More Boma: assorted croissants and bagels. Jams and marmalade.

20171016_173343.jpg

Brown Derby: This was the filet dish at the time. Very delicious as you would expect. Liked it much better than Le Cellier which I also ate at.

20171019_173309.jpg

Homecoming: Brisket with BBQ sauce [also in that little cup thingy], house made pickles [soooo good], baked mac and cheese [tasty but nothing to write home about], cheese biscuits [also laced with addictive substance IMO], and in the center house cole slaw [really really good]. Great meal. A new staple for me and my family. Those pickles and cole slaw are absolutely delicious.

20171021_180519.jpg

Maya Grill: Steak Fajita with grilled vegetables, rice, sour cream, cheese, corn?, and guacamole. The waitress told me the steak they use for the fajitas is a NY strip. It tasted like filet. I had it cooked rare. It melted in my mouth. The best fajitas I've ever had. In that little bag on the upper right of the plate: flour tortillas. I think corn may have been available too, but don't quote me. This was a last minute switch for me after ditching my family who went to BoG. CSR is my home and I wanted to eat at the Maya Grill one more time because who knows what the future holds with so many changes coming to the resort. I figured I would get filled up but nothing more as this restaurant is usually just "meh". But this ended up one of the better meals I had this trip.

20171014_113716.jpg

Rix's Cafe: Gelato. Vastly underrated or not rated at all. Very good treat upon arriving to the resort, after a long day at the parks, when you are about to go to the pool for some RnR, breakfast...I think you get the idea. It's really good. If you are in the neighborhood...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom