WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Sans Souci

I surreptitiously took two photos at Victoria and Albert's last week, so I apologize for the quality of them.

Here is the selection of cheeses served after dinner:

IMG_1376.JPG

And the signature cona coffee brewer.

IMG_1377.JPG

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

docdebbi

I surreptitiously took two photos at Victoria and Albert's last week, so I apologize for the quality of them.

Here is the selection of cheeses served after dinner:

View attachment 155769

And the signature cona coffee brewer.

View attachment 155772

not sure why you took them surreptitiously, you must have more class than we.

i use my little point and shoot there, but the son-in-law breaks out the massive super long lens fancy flash with reflector SLR and takes pictures of every person's every course at our table, including the bread courses.

The waiters are always very helpful and kind, and even tell us, "please publish the pictures" on your websites, etc, we like having all the buisness we can get.

Sans Souci

not sure why you took them surreptitiously, you must have more class than we.

i use my little point and shoot there, but the son-in-law breaks out the massive super long lens fancy flash with reflector SLR and takes pictures of every person's every course at our table, including the bread courses.

The waiters are always very helpful and kind, and even tell us, "please publish the pictures" on your websites, etc, we like having all the buisness we can get.

My husband makes fun of me for taking photos of food, so I took them as quickly as possible.

mf1972

The burger was really tasty. There was a yummy tomato jam or something like that on it. The bacon cheese dip was just ok, not a must do.. It reminded me of a cheese soup.

Hubby and I shared the burger so we only needed a half a Lipitor with it! ;):)
my wife gets the burger when we go there. think it's a tomato chutney. the bacon cheese dip must be new. the dalkey mustard they have is very good to dip your chips in.
I always get the beef & lamb pie. that's my must. don't have a pic, sorry.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Looks amazing.

Question??? Several months back Disney stated they changed the bread supplier for Tonga Toast and the reviews were awful. Did the Chef's figure it out, is it back to its usual yumminess once again?
We had no complaints about the bread! The Tonga Toast was delicious! :hungry:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
my wife gets the burger when we go there. think it's a tomato chutney. the bacon cheese dip must be new. the dalkey mustard they have is very good to dip your chips in.
I always get the beef & lamb pie. that's my must. don't have a pic, sorry.

Opps, I guess I forgot to mention that the bacon cheese dip was an additional order. We did dip our chips in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom