WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Tater tot

All American and pasta salad from Earl of Sandwich.
image.jpg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
yum! that will probably be what I have to get! thank you for posting this! the only thing missing from that is scrambled eggs
CRT is all you care to eat.
I had the stuffed French Toast last November. Because I was trying to reduce my carbs, I only ate half, and had a side of scrambled eggs. The French Toast came with bacon, as did the side of scrambled eggs.
Turned out to be lots of protein, and the best carbs of the day. Yum!!!

Minnie1976

You can order it with or without the alcohol. It a combination of tea, coffee and chocolate. It's really good and has an interesting flavor profile. They make the drink right in front of you so if you choose to have the alcohol you can tell them when to stop adding it.
Thank you! Going to put it on to do list for the next trip. I love this thread. I see food or drinks I would normally pass up.

agorna

CRT is all you care to eat.
I had the stuffed French Toast last November. Because I was trying to reduce my carbs, I only ate half, and had a side of scrambled eggs. The French Toast came with bacon, as did the side of scrambled eggs.
Turned out to be lots of protein, and the best carbs of the day. Yum!!!
good to know! I knew it was all you can eat but I didn't know you could order a side of eggs when it didn't come with the entree you order

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom