WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

col

My birthday cupcake from Chef Mickeys

SDC14637.jpg

popsicletrees

Omg, what is this? Damn diet! I haven't eaten chocolate since New years :( Roll on Sept! Indigestion here I come! :slurp:

It is the hazelnut gianduja chocolate cake from Captain's Grille. Personally I cannot speak for it because I don't like chocolate, but three people at my table had it and said it was the best dessert of the trip.

dave&di

It is the hazelnut gianduja chocolate cake from Captain's Grille. Personally I cannot speak for it because I don't like chocolate, but three people at my table had it and said it was the best dessert of the trip.

Wow, sounds amazing, I love the nut and choc combo. On the list!

maxairmike

So I finally gave in and indulged in the strawberry shortcake at Sunshine Seasons...so good! Blackthidot, thank you for making me hungry enough to try it. :lol: I typically require ice cream with strawberry shortcake, but this didn't need it!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
So I finally gave in and indulged in the strawberry shortcake at Sunshine Seasons...so good! Blackthidot, thank you for making me hungry enough to try it. :lol: I typically require ice cream with strawberry shortcake, but this didn't need it!

Ha! Good stuff! Narccoosse's has the BEST Strawberry Shortcake I EVER ate. You HAVE to try that. Only thing is it's seasonal. BUT you can just go and try that and not get dinner. It's BERRY BERRY worth it! Haha see what I did there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom