WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Here ya go, blackthidot. This was from our first night on our Cruise. I had the mixed grill, which had grilled steak, grilled lamb chop, grilled bacon wrapped sausage, and grilled shrimp on top of mashed potatoes with a grilled tomato, asparagus spears and a cabernet mushroom sauce.

2l9qd6b.jpg
:slurp::eek::slurp::eek::slurp:

Tater48

From the Big River Grille & Brewing Works. Rocket Red Ribs, garlic mashed potatoes and green peas in the pod. A little heavy on the BBQ sauce, but otherwise pretty good.

fk011j.jpg

jhastings74

From the Big River Grille & Brewing Works. Rocket Red Ribs, garlic mashed potatoes and green peas in the pod. A little heavy on the BBQ sauce, but otherwise pretty good.

fk011j.jpg

Tater, is that sauce very molasses-y (no idea how to spell that, but I want to know if it tasted really strongly of molasses because it looks so dark and thick)? And I'm not really familiar with this restaurant...was anything else good there?

jhastings74

it looks a lot better than it tasted.

...this is funny, because we usually say the same thing at least once a trip about something new that we eat. Cinnamon Rolls in the food court at PoP come to mind as one of the things that usually look much better than they taste. :shrug:

Tater48

Tater, is that sauce very molasses-y (no idea how to spell that, but I want to know if it tasted really strongly of molasses because it looks so dark and thick)? And I'm not really familiar with this restaurant...was anything else good there?

Jeff, It didn't have a strong molasses taste to it. Not really all that sweet. Was a little on the bold side, almost to the point of overpowering, but I think this was due to the amount they used. Of course, I'm a little partial to some of the sauces we get down here in Texas. As far as other items they serve, this was our first visit there and my DW had the Grilled Chicken Alfredo with penne pasta. She said it was very good. I did notice that a lot of people were really tearing up the burgers in this place. Might have to try one of those next time.

disneygirl1

We also are probably going to go from Fri Sept 2nd till the 12th. We will leave Fri night and with Monday being the holiday Colleen will be there 3.5 days and will have used ZERO vaca days at work. So as of right now that is our plan.

Sweet, so the steak at Tony's was good!! I want to do LeCellier too but its 2 dining credits now! BOOOO!!! So Via Napoli I am thinking of doing... Do you prefer there over Tutto?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Sweet, so the steak at Tony's was good!! I want to do LeCellier too but its 2 dining credits now! BOOOO!!! So Via Napoli I am thinking of doing... Do you prefer there over Tutto?

Go Napoli...You can do lunch at Le Celier for 1 credit...

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I missed out on trying the Dole Whip. The lines at that stand were really long every time we went by. I just couldn't bring myself to waiting in a long line for a snack. Maybe next time. Looks good though.

I am not a fan of the Dole Whip at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom