WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Sans Souci

Here are some photos from Jaleo. I meant to take more, but as the food kept coming out, I got side tracked. Once the food starts coming out, it is just an endless barrage of plates.

Left; baked onions with blue cheese and pine nuts. Right; endives stuffed with goat cheese, oranges, almonds and drizzled with olive oil.

tempImagesCSDCv.jpg

These are bacalao buñuelos. They were good. If you grew up eating baccala, you might like them. These were made with potato, too. My only complaint is that they were slightly bony. But it wasn't a deal breaker. I just wasn't expecting them.
tempImageXb9hg0.jpg

A trio of Spanish cheeses with crunchy breadsticks. I took notes on my phone, but I can't find them. The cheese on the left was a manchego made with unpasteurized milk, the one in the center was really good--it had a "spiciness" to it (I think El Rey Silo) and the one on the right was a blue cheese (I think Valdeon.)
tempImagepIDNe1.jpg

Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen​

forgot the name of this, but with chicken, noodles & veggies. From 5/26/22 visit to Magic Kingdom

View attachment 644343
Looks like Perkins Thai Noodles with Chicken substituted for the Tofu.

Menu listing:
Perkins Thai Noodles: Tofu, Seasonal Vegetables, and Rice Noodles tossed in a Soy-Chili-Garlic Sauce. A fave of our friend Pamelia Perkins, Adventurers Club President. Available with Chicken upon Request.

ChuckElias

Skipper Dan’s Dan Dan Noodles from Skipper's Canteen

Thin Noodles tossed in a savory Spicy Chili Sauce topped with Crispy Pork, Pickled Mustard Greens, Radish, and Cucumbers

This was tasty, but way too spicy for me. My daughter liked it, but I think she would've liked it a little milder, as well.

IMG_20220708_183822678.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom