WDW Food Picture of the Day

oommggitskait

My yummy soup from CRT. I still think about it. :slurp:

5854_121842938735_655563735_2493970_2865328_n.jpg

This looks fantastic! I've seen pictures of this before but forget what it is? Corn chowder of some sort? And what is that amazing looking swirl?

JustInTime

This looks fantastic! I've seen pictures of this before but forget what it is? Corn chowder of some sort? And what is that amazing looking swirl?

It's hard for me to recall. I want to say it was a lobster chowder or something of the sorts. And I am pretty sure the swirl was ranch. I know for a fact it was some kind of seafood. To die for. :slurp:

WishIWasAtWDW

How was this??

Really want to try this place whenever im lucky enough to return to the world??

Reviews are very mixed :shrug:

i really like tutto italia. i have been there twice and got the spaghetti both times. my bf got the lasagna and he said it was really good. it is kind of pricey though. i went for lunch both times and the spaghetti and meatballs is $19. if you are on the free dining plan (like i was) then it really doesn't matter what the price is, if the food is good.

The Deluxe Version :slurp:

picture.php

that looks good! :slurp:

bbq ribs from the sci fi dine in theater. half were good, half were bad. probably wouldn't order again.

IMG_7070.jpg

dvcnut39

Teppan Edo- a little disappointed in the portions

DSCN9568.JPG

DSCN9576.JPG

My better half actually enjoyed the dessert?

DSCN9580.JPG

We miss you Black. Sorry you have to leave the Magic now.

KnK

picture.php

Via Napoli -

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prosciutto E Melone - fontina, mozzarella, pecorino, prosciutto, cantaloupe

Family Salad option as well.

I'm a fan of melon and prosciutto, was a great combo on the pizza. Sweetness of the melon, saltiness of the prosciutto
[/FONT]

Main Street USA

OK, I leave in 7 days. Pictures of my food will be coming!

Upcoming pics:

California Grill
Kona Cafe
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickeys
Ohana

...and hopefully, a few counter service meals. You've all inspired me to head back down to Sunshine Seasons soon to try the salmon and mashed potatoes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom