News WDW Food and Beverage Price Increases 10/1/2019

John park hopper

Call me a cynic---- I guess since they donated a million dollars to the Bahamians for hurricane relief Disney is not going to take out of their profits --make it up by raising prices we the consumers pay

BigThunderMatt

as a former Merchandise castmember, I can't tell you how many times someone will ask the price of something, then I tell them and they scoff and say they don't want it or make some remark. and while I agree, it's often rude. I don't set the prices, don't blame me!

Considering the price they paid to even get to that point with you (assuming you work in the parks), what did they honestly expect? That the cost was all front-loaded and food/merchandise were going to be dirt cheap? It boggles my mind how many people don't understand how parking fees/admission is not where the profits are generated.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Considering the price they paid to even get to that point with you (assuming you work in the parks), what did they honestly expect? That the cost was all front-loaded and food/merchandise were going to be dirt cheap? It boggles my mind how many people don't understand how parking fees/admission is not where the profits are generated.

Nah - the profit is made on $4.49 fountain cokes that cost them literally zero dollars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom