WDW Favorite Attraction Bracket Polls-Round #2-Group #9 (1 of 4 in this round)

Choose your 4 favorite WDW attractions out of these 8

• Total voters

jd12

Original Poster
We are excited to finally present Round #2! With stronger contenders, we hope for some healthy but fierce competition!

This is Group 9, the first of four in the second round where you now get to choose your favorite 4 WDW attractions out of the 8 proposed.

This second round proposes 4 groups of 8 contenders that got in by placing 2nd to 5th in there respective Round 1 Group.
The First 4 places in each Round 2 Group will join the Winners of each Round 1 Group to constitute Round 3-Top 24.

Round 1 Groups are accessible here:
Rd #1-Group #1
Rd #1-Group #2
Rd #1-Group #3
Rd #1-Group #4
Rd #1-Group #5
Rd #1-Group #6
Rd #1-Group #7
Rd #1-Group #8

Feel free to comment and cheer on your favorites!

Let's get some votes in people!

Remember to now CHOOSE 4

Simba’s Mom

I only voted for three. If I had voted for a fourth, it would have been Peter Pan's Flight. However, since I can't do moving walkways and PP's Flight's walkway, from what I hear, can't or won't be slowed for the disabled, I didn't vote. My protest. Am I wrong about the walkway not being slowed?

brideck

I continue to be surprised by the support for Spaceship Earth in these polls. It's probably 7th out of this group for me as an experience, but I'll admit that I'm sure I'm undervaluing the iconic awesomeness of its physical presence.

Hank Hill

I continue to be surprised by the support for Spaceship Earth in these polls. It's probably 7th out of this group for me as an experience, but I'll admit that I'm sure I'm undervaluing the iconic awesomeness of its physical presence.
I love the experience of the whole ride. Even if it wasn't in the geodesic it would be among my favorites. I thank the Phoneticians it is there. But this is just a poll, and you are entitled to your own opinions no matter how wrong.:p Looks like there are even people that picked Mad Tea Party because they like throwing up for fun.

JustAFan

I like it because it is, in my opinion, classic Disney. I've ridden it for nearly 30 years. There is some nostalgia there. My kids also love it though. We'll even quote it every now and then. "Thank the Phoenicians!" :D

brideck

I love the experience of the whole ride. Even if it wasn't in the geodesic it would be among my favorites. I thank the Phoneticians it is there. But this is just a poll, and you are entitled to your own opinions no matter how wrong.:p Looks like there are even people that picked Mad Tea Party because they like throwing up for fun.

I'm one of those Mad Tea Party fans. Someday when my inner ears solidify and I can no longer move my neck fast enough to do ballerina turns, I'll change my tune. It's a fun, simple experience with a great soundtrack.

jd12

Original Poster
Looks like we have 2 strong front runners in this one, expected Flight of Passage and surprising Spaceship Earth.

Star tours still popular in 3rd. Frozen or Buzz have an outside chance to edge Peter Pan for 4th and last qualifying spot.

Still some time to vote. Express yourself!

Also expect Group #10 (second of round 2) to be put up soon.

jd12

Original Poster
Official Results - Round #2 - Group #9

Group 9.jpg

- Top 4 qualify for Round 3-Top 24.
- As expected, Flight of Passage did well and manage to finish first.
- The iconic Epcot attraction, Spaceship Earth, got second place, a tad surprising.
- Like anything Star Wars these days, Star Tours is still quite popular and got third.
- Pan's just beat both Frozen and Buzz and got last spot to round 3.

Voting still open for Group 10.
Expect Group 11 to be posted soon...

Thanks again for voting!

jd12

Original Poster
Just wondering what's surprising about Spaceship Earth being 2nd out of that list?
Our source for the starting tiers of popularity for these polls is reliable and without giving it away, let's just say Spaceship Earth was in tier VI. In these current polls, it looks more like a 2-3 instead of a 6, hence our surprise.

Personnaly, I like Spaceship Earth but think it's somewhat outdated and a lot of others are in front of it on my list. I can quickly think of 3 or 4 just at Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom