WDW Favorite Attraction Bracket Polls-Round #1-Group #8 of 8

Choose your 5 favorite WDW attractions out of these 10

• Total voters

jd12

Original Poster
We are now posting Group 8 ! A little early to allow some time to finish Round #1. You still get get to choose your favorite 5 WDW attractions out of the 10 proposed in alphabetical order.

Remember that the 8 groups of 10 contenders (1 randomly selected from each of the 10 tiers) of Round 1 will narrow
our broader list of 80 Walt Disney World attractions to the Top 40.
Top seed of each group gets direct bye to the third round-Top 24.

Previous groups accessible here:
Rd #1-Group #1
Rd #1-Group #2
Rd #1-Group #3
Rd #1-Group #4
Rd #1-Group #5
Rd #1-Group #6 (voting still open)
Rd #1-Group #7 (voting still open)

As usual, all comments welcomed!

Stay tuned for Round #2 coming soon!

Remember to CHOOSE 5

JIMINYCR

FOP, HM, Dino, WDWR, MP. I would love it if Disney constructed more scenes around the route the train takes. The limited spots where you can view things are great, they need to add more to enhance the ride.

brideck

I know it is an off-the-shelf, carnival-type ride, but what is more Disney than Dumbo? I can't imagine WDW without it.

Yeah, I wondered in an earlier thread how well Dumbo was going to do in this since it's just a spinner ride, albeit the original Disney one. The answer so far seems to be not that well. Perhaps it would have fared better in its original nostalgic incarnation instead of the extreme makeover edition over in Storybook Circus.

There's a real interesting race going on from 3rd through 6th place in this one. I only voted for PhilharMagic and Muppet*Vision out of that group, as I really enjoy the 4-D movie experiences in the parks. DINOSAUR is just loud and painful (it even has to yell its name at you with the all caps) and the railroad just missed for me. I agree with the above poster who would like to see it plussed some -- outside of the length of the track, it mostly feels like a standard amusement park railroad to me.

Get your votes in now. We've got to finish this poll before we can move on to the 2nd round.

jd12

Original Poster
Tight race in this 8th group for first between Flight of Passage and the Haunted Mansion.

Even more interesting battle for 4-5-6th !

Hurry and express your opinion because official voting will close soon!

jd12

Original Poster
Official Results - Round #1 - Group #8

1579909666091.png

- A tad surprising that the Haunted Mansion finished in front of Flight of Passage.
- The not-so-scary attraction gets a direct pass to Round 3-Top 24.
- Did not expect DINOSAUR to do that good.
- Extremely tight for spot 4 thru 6!
- PhilharMagic and the Muppet finally qualify for Round 2-Top 40.
- Tie-breaker was tier between these two in 4th and 5th.

Round 1 is now over!
Let's get to Round #2! Group 9 will be posted very soon...

Thanks to all participants!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom