WDW Favorite Attraction Bracket Polls-Round #1-Group #6 of 8

Choose your 5 favorite WDW attractions out of these 10

• Total voters

jd12

Original Poster
This fun contest continues with group 6 where you get to choose your favorite 5 WDW attractions out of the 10 proposed in alphabetical order.

Remember that the 8 groups of 10 contenders (1 randomly selected from each of the 10 tiers) of Round 1 will narrow
our broader list of 80 Walt Disney World attractions to the Top 40.
A bye directly to the third round-Top 24 is awarded to the top seed of each group.

Previous groups accessible here:
Rd #1-Group #1
Rd #1-Group #2
Rd #1-Group #3
Rd #1-Group #4 (voting still open)
Rd #1-Group #5 (voting still open)

Feel free to comment!

Remember to CHOOSE 5

jd12

Original Poster
Throughout the contest, hardly any votes for any Meet&Greet. I don't know if some people think meeting Disney characters is only for kids but we usually have a lot of fun with most of them. The are great interacting with everyone, not only the young ones.

fizzieee

Throughout the contest, hardly any votes for any Meet&Greet. I don't know if some people think meeting Disney characters is only for kids but we usually have a lot of fun with most of them. The are great interacting with everyone, not only the young ones.

As an introvert, I'm just too awkward to have a good interaction with the characters, I think. They're super cute, and I like doing Character Meals, but I don't usually go out of my way to meet them at a designated meet and greet. I'm always afraid I'll make them break character by accident. At least during a meal, I'm distracted LOL

brideck

Yeah, I voted for the Disney Pals M&G in this one as it's one of the easiest places to get a lot of the original characters, and if you have a Disney Visa you can essentially cut the line.

I'm glad to see the Laugh Floor (barely) making the grade here. It's normally a pretty good time, but try having the wine pyramid at Victoria & Albert's, wandering back into the Kingdom, and then heading to the Laugh Floor. Ah, memories.

jd12

Original Poster
Official Results - Round #1 - Group #6

1579310548071.png

- Splash finished just ahead of Space for top spot and bye to Round 3-Top 24.
- Position 2 thru 5 qualify for Round 2-Top 40.
- Voting in this group separated in 4 distinct sub-groups.
- The Riverboat was probably the big surprise and perhaps would not even have made it with different group contenders.
- Still not much love for the Meet&Greets.
- Tie-breaker for 8th place was original tier.

Official voting still open for groups 7 and 8.
Round #2 in coming next.

These are fun! Thanks to all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom