WDW Favorite Attraction Bracket Polls-Round #1-Group #5 of 8

Choose your 5 favorite WDW attractions out of these 10

• Total voters

jd12

Original Poster
Here we go with group 5 where you get to choose your favorite 5 WDW attractions out of the 10 proposed in alphabetical order.

Remember that the 8 groups of 10 contenders (1 randomly selected from each of the 10 tiers) of Round 1 will narrow
our broader list of 80 Walt Disney World attractions to the Top 40.
A bye directly to the third round-Top 24 is awarded to the top seed of each group.

Note that because of the Holidays, voting for group 3, 4 and 5 will remain open longer. Hope this group will be exciting!

Previous groups accessible here:
Rd #1-Group #1
Rd #1-Group #2
Rd #1-Group #3 (voting still open)
Rd #1-Group #4 (voting still open)

All comments are welcomed so keep 'em comin!

Remember to CHOOSE 5

Hank Hill

Good list. Tough to choose. Made me realize how long it's been since I went on the Pooh ride. I don't like it enough to use a FP, and the waits always seem at least 30-40 minutes no matter what time. I will have to revisit soon just to remember it.

brideck

It wouldnt be fair to vote since I havent been able to get in to see some of these attractions.

Remember that this is a favorite attraction competition, so feel free to just vote for the ones you've experienced and enjoyed. Everyone will have their own different personal criteria about what they think is the right answer.

For example, I've voted for some attractions I've never experienced based on the given competition and what I think I know about the ride, but I didn't vote for Smuggler's Run here. There are just too many other things I enjoy on this list.

Big shout-out to Finding Nemo - The Musical on this list. It is hands down my favorite stage show in a Disney park -- it's funny, poignant, I love the music, and you can only find it here.

jd12

Original Poster
Group 3 and 4 voting was extended because of the Holidays. So note that group 5 voting will be extended a little as well.

You can expect group 6 to be put up in the next few days.

JustAFan

I only voted for 4 in this one. After that, there's a significant drop off.

dropoff.jpg

jd12

Original Poster
Official Results - Round #1 - Group #5

Group 5.jpg

- The Safaris just edged Big Thunder for first place and automatic bye to Round 3-Top 24.
- Position 2 thru 5 qualify for Round 2-Top 40.
- To our surprise, the Carousel, somewhat popular managed to get in third.
- One of the new Star Wars attraction, not known by everyone, got respectable votes in 4th.
- Frozen got the last qualifying spot. It seems like just a nice first-run attraction that most care a little less to repeat.

Official voting still possible for group 6.
Group 7 will be posted shortly.

Thanks again to all participants!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom