WDW Favorite Attraction Bracket Polls-Round #1-Group #3 of 8

Choose your 5 favorite WDW attractions out of these 10

• Total voters

jd12

Original Poster
Time to get group 3 going where you get to vote for your favorite 5 WDW attractions out of the 10 proposed in alphabetical order.

Remember that we started things with a broader list of 80 Walt Disney World attractions ranked in 10 tiers.
Round 1 features 8 groups of 10 contenders (1 randomly selected from each tier) and will narrow things down to the Top 40.
The top seed of each group gets a bye directly to the third round-Top 24.

Let's hope this 3rd set provides us some healthy competition.

Have a look at previous groups here:
Rd #1-Group #1
Rd #1-Group #2 (still a few days to vote)

Feel free to comment and cheer for your favorites!

Remember to CHOOSE 5

brideck

Oooh... some interesting decisions here. I don't remember it being there the last time I was in WDW (2017)... is the Animation Experience at AK similar to the character drawing "class" that used to be in Hollywood Studios? That was always fun.

My fringe picks for this group are the Mad Tea Party and the Star Wars Launch Bay. It's become a tradition every trip for my wife to make a silly POV video of me hamming it up while spinning us 'round and 'round on the Tea Party. Always a lot of fun, even though it's such a simple ride; I think this one is more iconic than Dumbo for me.

The Launch Bay may have come about as a hasty way to get more Star Wars presence in the parks, but it continues to be a solid venue for a variety of fun experiences. I've had a good time with both the Kylo Ren & Chewbacca M&Gs, enjoyed the Star Wars dessert party, and studied the props and models in the exhibits. If they're going to keep it around now that Galaxy's Edge is open, I hope it continues to evolve as they produce more movies/TV shows. It definitely beats the pants off of the Narnia and Jack Sparrow exhibit-style attractions that have graced that side of the park in the past.

Kate F

Most of these I haven’t even done, so I guess I’ll just leave it at ITTBAB, MTP, and FOTLK, even though I wouldn’t consider any of those a favorite of mine. I’m sure Rise is great, but I haven’t done it yet so I’m not voting for it.

brideck

Most of these I haven’t even done, so I guess I’ll just leave it at ITTBAB, MTP, and FOTLK, even though I wouldn’t consider any of those a favorite of mine. I’m sure Rise is great, but I haven’t done it yet so I’m not voting for it.

Huh. I didn't even notice how new a lot of these are, but you're right. Four of them are new (in their current incarnation, at least) in the last two years. I don't even know what LMRA really is.

There are not even 5 that I can pick from that are good ones, lololol

If you're only in it for the rides, I guess I can see where you're coming from; there are really only three of those in this group. Don't worry, I think you'll find Group #4 more to your liking... and the decisions will only get harder as we whittle down the field.

jd12

Original Poster
No real surprise in this one expect for the Bugs a liitle more popular than expected in third. Many of us like the Lion King a lot!

Let's hope the great Frozen Sing-Along will come from 2 votes behind the Aliens for last spot to round 2.

jd12

Original Poster
Please note that voting for this group will remain open for a few more days because of the Holidays.

Thank you for expressing your opinion and for keeping this fun friendly contest well alive!

jd12

Original Poster
Official Results - Round #1 - Group #3

1578532055134.png

- Winner of group 3, new sensation Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, gets bye to Round 3-Top 24.
- Strong performance not surprising from the Lion King in second place.
- Nostalgia kicked in for the Bugs and the Mad Tea Cups. Just imagine the swirling smell you would get with these two mixed up.
- Final spot to Round 2-Top 40 goes the Frozen Sing-Along just ahead of the Aliens.

Voting still ongoing for groups 4 and 5.
Group 6 will be posted soon.

Thanks to all who participate!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom