WDW entrance signs

ROEFan88

Original Poster
Anyone know when the entrances to the World were modified for YOMD, with the castle facade and 'Where Dreams Come True' sign? Only now saw a photo, and while it looks better than before, it's still a little grubby-looking, and I think the entrance to such a grand complex deserves a more grand entrance, IMO.

typhoonguy

Anyone know when the entrances to the World were modified for YOMD, with the castle facade and 'Where Dreams Come True' sign? Only now saw a photo, and while it looks better than before, it's still a little grubby-looking, and I think the entrance to such a grand complex deserves a more grand entrance, IMO.
They've been up for a while. Those entrances get changed often based on each of the past few "Celebrations"

ROEFan88

Original Poster
1_Entrance.jpg

ROEFan88

Original Poster
That's it either before HCOE or between it and YOMD. You can see the gap in the green bar where the 'Where Dreams Come True' sign has now been put. Can't find a photo of new one though - anyone got?

Figment82

I watched them take apart/put up the new YOMD sign on the road as you come in between Old Key West and Epcot (I'm blanking on its name - the one you have a photo of ROE), it was around mid-September. I took a photo of the HCOE sign just a few days before it came down, which was around September 7th.

Then the archway sat there "naked" with the support beams sticking up for a while until they finally installed the YOMD pieces bit by bit. Quite an interesting process.

I have a photo of the HCOE and YOMD ones if you still need them.

Captain Hank

I watched them take apart/put up the new YOMD sign on the road as you come in between Old Key West and Epcot (I'm blanking on its name - the one you have a photo of ROE), it was around mid-September. I took a photo of the HCOE sign just a few days before it came down, which was around September 7th.

Then the archway sat there "naked" with the support beams sticking up for a while until they finally installed the YOMD pieces bit by bit. Quite an interesting process.

I have a photo of the HCOE and YOMD ones if you still need them.
That's the entrance off of 535, is it not?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I think that they want the entrance to be a little understated.

In order to be properly awed when you finally get the view on Main Street when you enter the Magic Kingdom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom