WDW College Program

wbboy29

Original Poster
hey everybody,

this is my first time posting, so i wanted to intoduce myself to the forum and say "HI." the main reason i am writing this post is because the recruiters from the WDW College Program are coming to my university tommorrow and i am hoping to get an intership this summer at WDW. are there any tips that any current or past cast members can give to help me get accepted. thanks in advance for your help.:p

disneyreports

Be yourself... Dress professional, but do not overdress... Disney looks for people that have strong communication skills... You will probably be asked some random questions during the interview, don't be afraid to throw a few jokes into your answers as long as they don't discolor the overall response... Basically what they are looking for is someone who can communicate under pressure without loosing their cool... The actual interview only lasts for approximately 4-5 minutes, sometimes even done in panel style with other potential CPers... Good Luck! Oh, and wearing a Mickey ties usually doesn't win you any bonus points...

Smitty

As a former CP (and Advanced Intern hopeful) and a Campus Rep I can assure you that wearing Disney related clothing doesn't help or hurt you at all. The Recruiters don't really care either way. Best advice I can give you is be yourself, have fun, interact with the other people in the interview with you, and don't try to bullcrap the recruiters. They will catch it. Have fun!

Smitty

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom