WDW Celebrations: World Wide Weekend

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Man! I really wish I could do the tour - I keep hearing how much fun it will be, very memorable. I shall live vicariously through all yall that get to have the experience!

You and me both. My darn job is getting in the way of my Disney fun! :brick:

jasondiff

Just wanted to give an update on the tour: We have met the minimum so the tour is a go!

This tour is going to be the coolest thing I have ever done at WDW. I did Keys to the Kingdom a few years back and ever since then have been longing for more!

jerlev

Original Poster
I was going to buy my tickets for the Halloween party, but I cannot get the link on Disney's site to work. It keeps saying that type of ticket is not available. Great... guess they have trouble. I'll have to try tomorrow...

jedimaster1227

I was going to buy my tickets for the Halloween party, but I cannot get the link on Disney's site to work. It keeps saying that type of ticket is not available. Great... guess they have trouble. I'll have to try tomorrow...

We noted the same problems. Just keep at it on the online form, because some of our team members were told that the tickets reserved for phone orders have been sold out. All that are left (if this is true) are the online tickets, but that is in a limited number as well. I successfully ordered my ticket tonight without hitch, but others within the team weren't so lucky. It took them a few tries to get their order to go thru, but in the end it worked. Keep trying and if the problem persists beyond simple refresh-solutions, give ticketing a call tomorrow to see if they can help! :animwink:

jerlev

Original Poster
Keep trying and if the problem persists beyond simple refresh-solutions, give ticketing a call tomorrow to see if they can help! :animwink:

Thanks Adam! I got online after I saw your message and got a ticket for me and Jen. We'll see you all there!

Oh, and excited to see the DVC/Contemporary announcement! We're also going to check out the new models!! Yea!!

jedimaster1227

I just wanted to remind everyone that if you need any updates regarding our schedule, call 206-350-8058, our Live Event Audio System.

See you all in a few days! :wave:

brkgnews

I just wanted to remind everyone that if you need any updates regarding our schedule, call 206-350-8058, our Live Event Audio System.

See you all in a few days! :wave:
Probably a darned good idea to save that puppy into your cell phone and check it often. Things can happen fast in the most magical place on earth. :)

Hey, gang... Jackie reporting live here at WDWCelebrations Event HQ at an undisclosed bunker on WDW property :lookaroun... the entire team is swarming the Central Florida region today making final preps for the event. (*Insert music video of "We're getting ready for you" here*)

Don't forget that in addition to the voicemail updates, you can also sign up for text message updates on the WDWCelebrations website.

Weather looks great for our event so far! See ya reallll soon!

EpcotServo

(*Insert music video of "We're getting ready for you" here*)

-sings-

The modelmakers, the Fungeneers!
The workin' stiffs with overtime! Tryin' hard to survive the day!

We're getting readddyy for yoooouuuuu!
We're getting readdddyyyy forrr youuuuuu!

The stupid intern, the creepy lighting man!
The coffee guy, and the Drama people!

Thiiissss guyyy and thaatttt guy! That old guy standing over there!

We'rreeeeee getttttinnnnng readdddyyyyy
we'rrrreeeee getttting readdddddyyyyy!!!
FOR YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

:lol:

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Bummed I couldn't do the tour. Things are so busy at work right now I couldn't get the time off. Sitting here 20 minutes from the main gate wishing I was there. Have fun kids. I'll see you all tomorrow hopefully.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom