WDW Calendar 2014

SerenityinPA

Original Poster
I didn't realize WDW had these calendars so I was interested in getting one for next year 2014. I heard they are a hot item when they are published. So my question is when do they typically come out, fall I would assume, and is disney store.com a good place to get them or should I check amazon?
Thanks!

LizC

What specific calendars are you talking about? I have a calendar I got in Oct. last year at WDW with pics of the parks and characters and such. It did not appear to be a hot item. Although, I do enjoy it as it has anniversary dates for when rides, hotels etc. opened in WDW. I would assume you could buy it on DisneyStore.com

SerenityinPA

Original Poster
Yes, that's the calendar I mean. I was looking for a 2013 one but they were sold out. I won't make it down this year, and just wanted to make sure I got one for next year. How much we're they?

EpcotCenter82

The WDW calendars are 16 month calendars which start with September and go through the following year. You should be able to order a 2014 calendar around September to October 2013. The cost of the calendar is around $15. You can call WDW mail order @ 877-560-6477 to order one. WDW shipping charges are expensive. Often the shipping charge is almost the same as the cost of the item you're ordering.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom