WDW bus spiels

lilclerk

Original Poster
Does anyone know if any WDW bus spiels are available to download anywhere? I started downloading youtube videos of bus trips and cutting down the audio, but I was wondering if there's a collection of them anywhere.

ExtinctJenn

I know MouseTunes has just about everything like that you can imagine. They have the monorail spiel and the resort television music and commercials etc. so I can't imagine they wouldn't have the bus. I am almost positive I saw the ME stuff on there recently as well.

lilclerk

Original Poster
I should have mentioned, I've checked out Mousebits and haven't found anything. Guess I'll keep doing it the long way haha.

Cmdr_Crimson

Sadly there hasn't been any source versions of the Joe Hursch Bus Spiels..Just mostly live ones..And they aren't that fantastic since you hear the bus and people and everything else..But, I guess it makes it as close as you can getting to hearing it.

Cmdr_Crimson

Try here http://yeahdisneyaudios.tumblr.com You will probably have to ask for it but there is a good chance he has it.

Words cannot describe the awesome I am feeling about this site!
puking-rainbows.jpg

Pooh Lover

Yes, I forgot to properly thank you yesterday! I spent the majority of last night downloading from that tumblr :p

No problem, just happy you found some things of interest. I found many things I didn't have and was thrilled to get them. Glad to pass it on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom