WDW Attraction Quote - Guess the Attraction

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Going to list some partial quotes from some WDW attractions (could be found before, during, or after the actual attraction. (HINT: They could also belong to previous versions of an attraction, or extinct attractions.) Can you guess where these came from?

1. "Come now, rejoin us....and believe.....in the promise.....of tomorrow!"

2. "Time to get serious. Locking autopilot on homing signal....now!"

3. "Wait'll you see the new towns of tomorrow: desert farms, floating cities, even colonies in space!"

4. "Come on, everybody.....off we goooooooooooooo!"

5. "Did you remember to turn off those robots?"

6. "Now, as they say, 'look alive', and we'll continue our little tour."

7. "Our journey begins as dramatic and sudden changes are sweeping over the land."

8. "In the world of entertainment, every project starts with a screenplay and a lot of creative ideas."

9. "Hi, hello, and welcome to our show. You know we've been doing this act for over 300 million years."

10. "Now, where else can you travel from the charm of Main Street USA to the untamed jungles of Africa, Asia, and South America?"

11. "Sam, are you ready?" - "Yes, it's a glorious 3 hour finale...." -"You've got a minute and a half!" - (Gasp!)

12. "Throughout the ages, we have searched for freedom to move from one place to another."

Malka

I've only ever been to Disneyland, so I'll do my best!

1-Carousel of progress
2-Captain EO
3-no idea
4-Peter Pan
5-no idea
6-Haunted Mansion
7-no idea
8-no idea
9-no idea
10-Jungle Cruise
11-no idea
12-no idea

belledream

1. Tomorrowland Transit Authority
2. Dinosaur
3. Spaceship Earth
4. Peter Pan's Flight
5. Test Track
6. Haunted Mansion
7. Living with the Land
8. ???
9. ???
10. WDW Railroad
11. Muppets
12. ???

Diznyfan

1. Tomorrowland Transit Authority
2. Dinosaur
3. Spaceship Earth
4. Peter Pans Flight
5. Test Track
6. Haunted Mansion
7. Living with the Land
8. Backlot Tour
9. Universe of Energy
10. WDW Railroad
11. Country Bear Jamboree
12. World of Motion

Cmdr_Crimson

1. Former TTA Spiel
2.Dr. Seeker - Dinosaur
3. Horizons
4. Peter Pan's Flight
5. Bill (John Michael Higgins) Test Track 1.0
6. Ghost Host- Haunted Mansion
7. Living with the land Narration
8. Former Backlot Tour
9.Flik - It's Tough To Be A Bug
10. Walt Disney World Railroad
11. Muppet*Vision 3D
12. Gary Owens Narration from World of Motion

Now......
tumblr_lsne2yzAIw1qh59n0o1_250.gif

Last edited:

Tom

Beta Return
1. "Come now, rejoin us....and believe.....in the promise.....of tomorrow!" TTA

2. "Time to get serious. Locking autopilot on homing signal....now!" Dinosaur

3. "Wait'll you see the new towns of tomorrow: desert farms, floating cities, even colonies in space!" Horizons?

4. "Come on, everybody.....off we goooooooooooooo!" Peter Pan's Flight

5. "Did you remember to turn off those robots?" Test Track 1.0

6. "Now, as they say, 'look alive', and we'll continue our little tour." Haunted Mansion

7. "Our journey begins as dramatic and sudden changes are sweeping over the land." Living with the Land

8. "In the world of entertainment, every project starts with a screenplay and a lot of creative ideas." Something in DHS?

9. "Hi, hello, and welcome to our show. You know we've been doing this act for over 300 million years." Energy?

10. "Now, where else can you travel from the charm of Main Street USA to the untamed jungles of Africa, Asia, and South America?" Jungle Cruise

11. "Sam, are you ready?" - "Yes, it's a glorious 3 hour finale...." -"You've got a minute and a half!" - (Gasp!) Muppet Vision 3D

12. "Throughout the ages, we have searched for freedom to move from one place to another." Ummmmm

Graded Myself: 8/12 - missed 8, 9, 10 & 12. Shameful.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
1. "Come now, rejoin us....and believe.....in the promise.....of tomorrow!" TTA

2. "Time to get serious. Locking autopilot on homing signal....now!" Dinosaur

3. "Wait'll you see the new towns of tomorrow: desert farms, floating cities, even colonies in space!" Horizons?

4. "Come on, everybody.....off we goooooooooooooo!" Peter Pan's Flight

5. "Did you remember to turn off those robots?" Test Track 1.0

6. "Now, as they say, 'look alive', and we'll continue our little tour." Haunted Mansion

7. "Our journey begins as dramatic and sudden changes are sweeping over the land." Living with the Land

8. "In the world of entertainment, every project starts with a screenplay and a lot of creative ideas." Something in DHS?

9. "Hi, hello, and welcome to our show. You know we've been doing this act for over 300 million years." Energy?

10. "Now, where else can you travel from the charm of Main Street USA to the untamed jungles of Africa, Asia, and South America?" Jungle Cruise

11. "Sam, are you ready?" - "Yes, it's a glorious 3 hour finale...." -"You've got a minute and a half!" - (Gasp!) Muppet Vision 3D

12. "Throughout the ages, we have searched for freedom to move from one place to another." Ummmmm

Graded Myself: 8/12 - missed 8, 9, 10 & 12. Shameful.

I still think you did very well. :) After looking at these threads from DisneyJunkie, I realized how little I knew!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom