WDW Attraction Quote - Guess the Attraction 3

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
It was asked for....and here it is: a third edition of "guess the attraction". Again, these quoted lines are from WDW attractions - past & present - and come at some point before, during, or after the actual attraction. Where are these from?

1. "Just an ordinary day, all at once you're on your way to a place that cannot be, no one knows what turns the key."

2. "Bravo 2-2-9er, begin reduction mode...now."

3. "You mine, you mine....and you're not getting away this time!"

4. "Oh Patricia, better get a move on, the radio says folks are arriving downtown."

5. "This machine combines speed.....altitude.....and hovering capabilities....left....and right.....all controlled by this little delicate piece of machinery."

6. "It is with deepest pride, and greatest pleasure, that we welcome you tonight. And now, the dining room proudly presents....your dinner."

7. "Oh my gosh....it's my old college roommate, Judy Peterson. She was such a smarty-pants, know-it-all."

8. "When I point to this side, everyone say 'Mike'....

9. "This includes: cameras, purses, hats, and of course.....these little beauties."

10. "Hey Chris, can you grab my black Les Paul?"

11. "No problems, no worries....go for the good life!"

12. "Caution: you are approaching the unloading area. Please slow down and do not strike the car ahead."

englanddg

One Little Spark...
1. "Just an ordinary day, all at once you're on your way to a place that cannot be, no one knows what turns the key."

Journey Into Imagination

2. "Bravo 2-2-9er, begin reduction mode...now."

Mission Space

3. "You mine, you mine....and you're not getting away this time!"

I can't place this one offhand...maybe Dinosaur?

4. "Oh Patricia, better get a move on, the radio says folks are arriving downtown."

Carousel of Progress

5. "This machine combines speed.....altitude.....and hovering capabilities....left....and right.....all controlled by this little delicate piece of machinery."

Honey I Shrunk the Audience, I think.

6. "It is with deepest pride, and greatest pleasure, that we welcome you tonight. And now, the dining room proudly presents....your dinner."

PhilharMagic

7. "Oh my gosh....it's my old college roommate, Judy Peterson. She was such a smarty-pants, know-it-all."

Ellen's Energy Adventure

8. "When I point to this side, everyone say 'Mike'....

Laugh Floor

9. "This includes: cameras, purses, hats, and of course.....these little beauties."

Sourin' Pre-ride queue

10. "Hey Chris, can you grab my black Les Paul?"

Rockin' Roller Coaster

11. "No problems, no worries....go for the good life!"

This one I can't place. Maybe Food Rocks or Kitchen Cabaret?

12. "Caution: you are approaching the unloading area. Please slow down and do not strike the car ahead."

Speedway

Uncle Orville

Alright, I don't know all of them, but these are the ones I know. #3 is from brer fox on splash mountain, right before you go up the hill for the big drop I believe. #4 is from CoP in the 4th of July scene close to the end of that scene. "Do I really have to go? If my new boyfriend sees me like this it will scare him away!" John then says "We'll if that happens you will always have that torch you can carry for him." And then Rover barks. #6 is from Philharmagic right at the food scene that smells so good! #8 is the laugh floor. "When I point to this side, everyone say Wazowski" (I think that's how it goes). #9 is from the Soarin pre show. #10 is near the end of the pre show for Rock N Rollercoaster. That is all I know for sure.

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Alright, I don't know all of them, but these are the ones I know. #3 is from brer fox on splash mountain, right before you go up the hill for the big drop I believe. #4 is from CoP in the 4th of July scene close to the end of that scene. "Do I really have to go? If my new boyfriend sees me like this it will scare him away!" John then says "We'll if that happens you will always have that torch you can carry for him." And then Rover barks. #6 is from Philharmagic right at the food scene that smells so good! #8 is the laugh floor. "When I point to this side, everyone say Wazowski" (I think that's how it goes). #9 is from the Soarin pre show. #10 is near the end of the pre show for Rock N Rollercoaster. That is all I know for sure.

And of those, you're correct.

Cmdr_Crimson

1) Magic Journey's
2) Body Wars
3) Brer Fox Splash Mountain
4) Carousel of Progress
5) Honey I shrunk The Audience
6) Mickey's PhilharMagic
7) Ellen's Energy Adventure
8) The Laugh Floor
9) Patrick - Soarin
10) Rock-N-Roller Coaster: Starring Aerosmith
11) Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable
12) Tomorrowland Speedway

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
1) Magic Journey's
2) Body Wars
3) Brer Fox Splash Mountain
4) Carousel of Progress
5) Honey I shrunk The Audience
6) Mickey's PhilharMagic
7) Ellen's Energy Adventure
8) The Laugh Floor
9) Patrick - Soarin
10) Rock-N-Roller Coaster: Starring Aerosmith
11) Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable
12) Tomorrowland Speedway

DING! DING! DING! - 12 out of 12!

Cmdr_Crimson

DING! DING! DING! - 12 out of 12!

Aww yeah-uh....It's official...It's a
threepeat-85127088.jpg

Tom

Beta Return
Ugh.....I think I'm going to have to turn in my membership card. How embarrassing.

1. "Just an ordinary day, all at once you're on your way to a place that cannot be, no one knows what turns the key." No idea.

2. "Bravo 2-2-9er, begin reduction mode...now." Mission to Mars

3. "You mine, you mine....and you're not getting away this time!" Uh?

4. "Oh Patricia, better get a move on, the radio says folks are arriving downtown." CoP

5. "This machine combines speed.....altitude.....and hovering capabilities....left....and right.....all controlled by this little delicate piece of machinery." Timekeeper?

6. "It is with deepest pride, and greatest pleasure, that we welcome you tonight. And now, the dining room proudly presents....your dinner." Philharmagic.....or BatB Stage Show?

7. "Oh my gosh....it's my old college roommate, Judy Peterson. She was such a smarty-pants, know-it-all." Ellen

8. "When I point to this side, everyone say 'Mike'.... MILF

9. "This includes: cameras, purses, hats, and of course.....these little beauties." Soarin Safety Video

10. "Hey Chris, can you grab my black Les Paul?" Uh.....France? LOL

11. "No problems, no worries....go for the good life!" I give up

12. "Caution: you are approaching the unloading area. Please slow down and do not strike the car ahead." Tomorrowland Speedway

memethyst

4. carousel of progress
6. beauty and the beast live
7. ellen's energy adventure
8. monster's inc laugh floor
9. soarin
10. rock and rollercoaster
12. speedway

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom