WDW a Rip-off? SHAN THE NON BELIEVER!!!

DizneyPryncess

Ugh, I hate those posts on yahoo answers. There's so many anti-Disney people that post things there.

"We're going to candy mountain Charlie!" :D

Skipper Dan

Let's kill 'im!!!! Just kidding...
... maybe. :lol: :lookaroun

stitchsMom

It is such an old thread

Even if it is 3 years old - there are still people who will stumble upon it, especially if they don't find great sites like this first! I think what stuck with me though was the sheer ignorance - especially the one who chose Hawaii over Disney! 1. You wanna talk "hidden costs" good lord there is a swindler around every corner there! Right down to the guy on the beach telling you he will take a pic of you holding his parrots, who after taking a crappy picture with your camera says he will give it back for $20!!! lol! And really who goes on any vacation anywhere without budgeting!! Really?? I would cry in my hotel room too if I were dumb enough to not track how much money I have available!

3 years old or not, shame on these naysayers that don't portray the whole story, including their idiocy!

DizneyPryncess

Every now & then if I have time to kill at work, I go on yahoo answers to try to be helpful to people who have legitimate Disney questions. Sooo many people are bitter about Disney, whether it be: pricing, they hate hannah montana, or they don't understand why there's no mothers in Disney movies. (just a few examples). I'm forever trying to defend good ole' Disney :)

Mr.EPCOT

Yeah, that dude is totally just blowing smoke,

1) There aren't ATMs everywhere. There's three in the Magic Kingdom. There There is precisely one ATM within the park boundaries at EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. The ones at EPCOT would be either the one hidden way in the back by the restrooms at The American Adventure, or the one right outside the turnstiles at the main entrance, way down at the left end, and is completely inconvenient now that that stupid fence is up. Hardly anyone will know it is there before they enter the park, making it ridiculously difficult to get to. There are, admittedly, five ATMS at Downtown Disney, but big surprise, that's a shopping complex.

2) I don't think anyone charges merely to get your picture taken with the character, and certainly not to just meet with them, unless of course you're doing character dining.

WDWRLD

A three year old complaint....anyhow, that person was probably at Seaworld anyway. You those people who you hear on the Disney busses that are talking about going to Animal kingdom yesterday and how much they enjoyed the Shamu Show and tonight they are going to Citywalk thats right next to Downtown Disney. Tomorrow they are heading over to the Magic Kingdom to ride the Dr Seus ride in Fantasyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom