Way to inflate pool toy?

DizneyPryncess

Hi all!

Is there a place at the resort to have a beach/pool toy inflated?

Thank you!!

I don't know about all the resorts, but when we were at the Swan/Dolphin for a few days in 2013 we bought a pool raft at the little hut by the pool. It was a baby raft, where they can sit w/their legs hanging down.They blew it up on the spot for us with an air compressor (that's what Matt said it's called, haha. I just called it a pump!)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
I don't know about all the resorts, but when we were at the Swan/Dolphin for a few days in 2013 we bought a pool raft at the little hut by the pool. It was a baby raft, where they can sit w/their legs hanging down.They blew it up on the spot for us with an air compressor (that's what Matt said it's called, haha. I just called it a pump!)

Thank you! Yes, this is exactly what I was hoping for. We bought Colin a dolphin which i think is the same thing you described - something for the babies to float in. I tried blowing this sucker up and it nearly killed me!

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Thank you! Yes, this is exactly what I was hoping for. We bought Colin a dolphin which i think is the same thing you described - something for the babies to float in. I tried blowing this sucker up and it nearly killed me!

I know sometimes those things take forever to blow up! When are you guys going? Colin's first trip right?! How exciting!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom