Watever Next

goofy

Original Poster
A Universal thread in a Disney site. Wat next the two will tream up and build parks together.

Or will Disney open a ride based on shrek perhaps

LOL

Wat is the world coming to we shouldnt be encouraging the other lot. Let some1 open a site called universal magic.

Like Universal it will be crap compared with the real thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

markymark

Whats wrong with Universal? Too much merchandising!!!! LOL Only Joking!!

Serilously though, when Steve set up these boards, the was a number of us who asked if he could put this section in. I mean obviously we all love WDW but I think a lot people would agree with me in saying that Universal is not that bad. In fact the mighty Jay-Rod is staying at Hard Rock Hotel (and then moving on to WDW). I personally think IOA is great, not a patch on WDW but still great.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by markymark
Whats wrong with Universal? Too much merchandising!!!! LOL Only Joking!!

Serilously though, when Steve set up these boards, the was a number of us who asked if he could put this section in. I mean obviously we all love WDW but I think a lot people would agree with me in saying that Universal is not that bad. In fact the mighty Jay-Rod is staying at Hard Rock Hotel (and then moving on to WDW). I personally think IOA is great, not a patch on WDW but still great.

Yeah I love universal as well. But you know who I end my vacation with. DISNEY of course. Steve hates me staying at the hardrock. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom