Water Parks & More Option - DisneyQuest Question

fbp

Hello,

I'm heading down to the parks in a couple of weeks and am wondering if anyone might be able to help me with the following?

I normally get the water parks and more option added to our tickets, but haven't yet this year as entrance to DisneyQuest is not listed as being included. Does anyone know if an equal number of DisneyQuest entrances as days on my ticket package are still added to my tickets if I purchase the water parks and more add on?

Also, where would be the best place to go to add the water parks and more option to my package once I arrive at Walt Disney World? We're staying on property. I don't want to buy it yet because I want to be sure DisneyQuest will be open and part of the package.

Thanks!

Rob562

As far as I know, Disney Quest is still an option on WP&M.

Since you're going to DQ, you can wait until you get there. There's a Guest Relations window outside at DQ and they can add the option on for you.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Wendy Pleakley

It's not listed as an option, presumably due to Disney Quest's potential closing.

From what I've read it's still included.

By not listing it specifically, Disney can shutter Disney Quest at any time and they won't have removed something that was included in the ticket.

Upvote 0

fbp

Original Poster
Yeah that's my concern with not pre-buying the tickets. I'd probably just do an extra day at the parks if it doesn't include DisneyQuest as it would be far less expensive than a day at Typhoon Lagoon.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom