water in muppets

candyman

Original Poster
ok one question when you get sprayed from the squirt flower in the muppets 3d where does the water come from

it seems logical for it to come from the seat in front but i have tried to see it loads dof times but never have

anyone got the answer please

steve:confused:

rainfully

TTATraveler said:
That link doesn't work for me either. Does that website explain some of the sarcasms and innuendos inside the preshow area?
There's some great stuff in there!! I love looking around... there's so much to see.

Sledge

Account Suspended
My favorite "prop" in the waiting away is A net full of jello. If you don't get it say it over 5 times fast. (Annette Funicello) Don't know if y'all have heard of that one before but I thought it was funny.

Dr.Seeker

Another thing i wanna know is what is that box for? In the back left corner of the theater, a display shows all of the speech, but backwards!. If this is for the hearing impaired how do they see it? Check next time.

barnum42

Dr.Seeker said:
Another thing i wanna know is what is that box for? In the back left corner of the theater, a display shows all of the speech, but backwards!. If this is for the hearing impaired how do they see it? Check next time.
If you look below the box you will see a quantity of stands which have what looks like a perspex plate on the top. I gather that the hearing impaired guest positions the plate by their seat so that they catch the reflection off the box at the back and thus can read the subtitles. You will find them in a lot of the shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom