Watching the Disney Cruise Line DVD... We're already planning.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Watching the Disney Cruise Line DVD and IMHO it's done really well. We're planning on a trip in late 2011 or early 2012. The new Disney Dream looks awesome!

mickeysshoes

I have orderd the DVD but it has not come yet. Cant wait to see it. I just booked us for Free Dinning 8/19-8/25 staying at the Boardwalk Inn and on the Dream from 8/25-8/29. We really wanted to do the 4night/5 days trip but this was all I was able to work out so we could get the Free dinning and still be home in time for DD to go back to College..as it is this way we get back Sunday and school starts MONDAY :eek:.....hope she will not be upset with me.

stillgoofy

I booked our first cruise ever on the Dream for Nov 6, 2011. I also ordered the DVD and have watched it several times. I am so excited. I don't know how I am going to wait so long for this. I booked a mother/daughter trip but I haven't told my daughter yet. So I have to watch the DVD in secret.

mickeysshoes

I booked our first cruise ever on the Dream for Nov 6, 2011. I also ordered the DVD and have watched it several times. I am so excited. I don't know how I am going to wait so long for this. I booked a mother/daughter trip but I haven't told my daughter yet. So I have to watch the DVD in secret.

I had to have my DVD sent to work so the kids dont find it in the mail..they dont either!!! Once i get it I will have to hid it and also watch in secret!!!! Good thing i have a DVD player in my room!!! I want so bad to talk about it and plan out loud but its SHHHHH at my house!!!

Phonedave

I got it quite a while ago, or is it a new one.

We are booked on the Dream for the beginning of Aug.

However, because my kids changed schools, that is not going to work. (here comes the plug) Kingdom Konsultants is doing a great job of trying to find me something on an earlier sailing that is not thousands of dollars more (or involves sleeping in the engine room)

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom