was given grey bands

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
On our trip in Sept we stayed 1 night before our cruise and were given grey bands from the BC after the cruise we stay at AKL and were given another set of grey bands we ended up buy AP and going back in Jan and I was hoping to order a colored bands

We go back again in Jan to the BC and from what I can see online our AP are linked to a pair of the grey bands. Does this mean I will not be able to get colored bands

Rob562

On our trip in Sept we stayed 1 night before our cruise and were given grey bands from the BC after the cruise we stay at AKL and were given another set of grey bands we ended up buy AP and going back in Jan and I was hoping to order a colored bands

We go back again in Jan to the BC and from what I can see online our AP are linked to a pair of the grey bands. Does this mean I will not be able to get colored bands

You have to a) link the reservation to your My Disney Experience profile on the WDW website (and link the others in your party to their profiles, and b) customize the Bands when you have the option.
Guests who don't customize their Bands online beforehand get the generic gray Bands.

-Rob

englanddg

One Little Spark...
You have to a) link the reservation to your My Disney Experience profile on the WDW website (and link the others in your party to their profiles, and b) customize the Bands when you have the option.
Guests who don't customize their Bands online beforehand get the generic gray Bands.

-Rob
What he said.

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
I guess I should be more clear the magic bands we got at the AKL are linked to our AP and I have already signed up and used the app and the website. Thats all set my question is since I was given grey bands already will I be able to get colored ones for my next stay in jan which is already linked to my account. They never told us we would be getting bands in Sept or I would have picked out a color then, I don't want to be stuck with the grey ones :(

TheMouseFan

I guess I should be more clear the magic bands we got at the AKL are linked to our AP and I have already signed up and used the app and the website. Thats all set my question is since I was given grey bands already will I be able to get colored ones for my next stay in jan which is already linked to my account. They never told us we would be getting bands in Sept or I would have picked out a color then, I don't want to be stuck with the grey ones :(
It sounds to me like people are able to get new bands for each trip, at least during the testing, so I would imagine you will be given the option to customize a set for your next trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom