Warner Bros. World (open brainstorm)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Since Universal Studios & Disney has a lot of theme parks all around a world I decided to create a thread for Warner Bros despite Six Flags & Universal having some licensed Warner Bros. characters. This would be there fourth park, but there second indoor theme park since Warner Bros. World. This park will have 9 areas Warner Bros. Plaza, Bedrock, Cartoon Junction, Dynamite Gulch, Metropolis, Gotham, the 7th, 8th, and 9th area is TBD. Warner Bros. World will also have two Halloween events one for kids in the day were they could trick or treat, and at night it will be Horror Made Here or Fright Night targeted for teens & adults when mazes & scareactors.

You may now post ideas for the park or questions about it.

Outbound

I don't think DC Comics have been done right by Six Flags. A themed park for them would be really cool.

I think a Test-Track-tech Batmobile ride could serve as an e-ticket. The queue takes us through Wayne Manor and down into the Batcave. Commissioner Gordon then tells you a group of supervillains have escaped Arkham Asylum.

From here, the ride splits into three (kinda like Star Tours). Batman has such a large rouges galley all sorts of villains can be used. The first track would be centered around the Joker, who has escaped with Scarecrow and Harley Quinn. Another track could be for the Penguin, with Catwoman and Bane. The last track would be for the Riddler, who has escaped with Two-Face and Mr. Freeze (you aren't sending me to the cooler!)

Btw, if Six Flags and Universal are losing rights but Warner have access to the Wizarding World?

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Warner Bros. might make a deal with Six Flags & Universal with DC, Looney Tunes, and Hanna-Barbera.

The location of Warner Bros. World is in Oregon, and like in Abu Dhabi this will be the building. Due to it's weather there won't be any water tower.
Warner-Bros-World-AbuDhabi-1.jpg

Warner Bros. World building will be bigger than it's Abu Dhabi version by 2.8 Million wide.

The Lobby area will have multiple ticket booths with banners with through order Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, The Flash, Cyborg, and Green Latern on the left. Harry Potter, Wildstyle with Emmett photobombing, Junior & Tulip, Finn & Jake, and Migo & Percy in the middle. Daffy, Tom & Jerry, Scooby-Doo, and Fred Flintstone on the right. The middle of the lobby has a golden Bugs Bunny statue. The tickets will be a wristband with it being scan will let you go through were there is a photo-op with the warner bros logo. Will soon begin with the main hub of Warner Bros. World call Warner Bros. Plaza.

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
As for your question with the Wizarding World I do want to add The Wizarding World of Harry Potter to Warner Bros. World, but Universal's deal with Warner Bros. might extend. 7th, 8th, and 9th areas is still unknown.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Warner Bros. Plaza
Warner-Bros.-Plaza.jpg

The main hub of Warner Bros. World with different stores, and restaurants. The Warner Theater is home to a 4D film although the 4D theater is temporarily close for Warner Bros. Cinema Spectacular a mapping projection show on the Warner Theater. Guest could take photos with there favorite characters. Warner Bros. Plaza has four entrances that leads to Gotham, Metropolis, Cartoon Junction, and Bedrock.

The first area will be starting is Gotham.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Gotham City
GothamCity_1519650908733-12-HR.jpg

The second area of Warner Bros. World that let's you enter the world of Batman. In this area you ride the swingers like attraction call Scarecrow Raid, riddle them this coaster call Riddler's Revolution, enter the maze of Batman's deadliest foe call Joker's Funhouse. Within Wayne Industries is the Batmobile Chaser a test track attraction with three different tracks chasing down Batman's greatest foes credits goes to @OutboundFlight. The rogue gallery is carnival games, and there lastly watch the Joker, Harley Quinn, and Riddler cause some havoc in this show till Batman crashes the party.

Tune in next as we enter the second area Metropolis.

deere839

I feel like The flash and Aquaman deserve to be better represented in the warner brother parks maybe even a Atlantis area with a ride like Pirates in Shanghai

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I understand your concept I don't want to extend the DC areas for the park, but I'll see if I could try adding a Aquaman attraction in Metropolis. You could help with a Aquaman attraction, and how it would fit in Metropolis.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Metropolis​
Metropolis-1-min.jpg
The second area of Warner Bros., and home to the DC heroes. The Daily Planet is home to a Superman 360 attraction. The Hall of Justice is home to Justice League Revenge of Darkseid. The attraction's engine is the same as Transformers the Ride, and The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman. A Roller Coaster attraction theme to the Flash, and a TBD Aquaman attraction will be part of Metropolis. The upcoming area is the newest of the three areas in Warner Bros. World. Join us next time as we head to Warner Backlot.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Warner Backlot
The first original theme area made exclusively. This is based off the actual backlot at Warner Bros Studios along with a short, but tall replica of the iconic Water Tower. While there are stores, and restaurants there two attractions. The first ride is call Mad Max Road Fury 360 similar to Fast & Furious Supercharged. On a specific thread I mention two attractions from Universal Studios will return, and the second attraction will be Twister: Ride It Out a special effects show like it's former Orlando version. While the 8th, and 9th is still unknown the next area will be Cartoon Junction.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Cartoon Junction
az.jpg
The next area is the zany, looney, and whimsical Cartoon Junction. This is based off the animated worlds of Looney Tunes, and Hanna-Barbera. The entrance to Cartoon Junction is the Acme factory with a play area for kids, a pogo stick attraction. In the middle is the Cartoon Junction carousel were you could ride on a different character. On the right is the Cartoon Junction theater were you get to meet, and interact with Bugs & Daffy. The building next to it is home to second revived attraction the Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera were you could help Yogi & Boo Boo save Elroy from Dastardly & Muttley. The next attraction is Animayhem a interactive shooting game ride were you scan acme products. Next to it is a untitled Animaniacs dark ride. On the other side of Cartoon Junction is Tom & Jerry Swiss Cheese Spin a indoor spin coaster, and last but not least is the trackless dark ride Schooby Doo the Museum of Mysteries. Help Scooby and the gang solve the mystery of this soon to be close Museum, and encounter classic ghosts, and monsters. The next area is Dynamite Gulch so see you soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom