Warner Bros. World New York

MickeyMouse10

jetsons orbit.png

jetson.png

space ghost.jpg

Ghost Planet
----- (rollercoaster, similar to space mountain)
----- (Space Ghost, an intergalactic crime fighter from the Ghost Planet fights various alien villains. With his sidekicks Jan, Jayce, and their pet monkey Blip by his side. The most prevalent of villains you encounter are the insectoids.)

speed racer.jpg

Speed Racer
----- (rollercoaster, similar to the fast and the furious coaster)
----- (Race around on the track as Speed Racer, our hero who tries to defeat the mysterious Racer X. The attraction would be like the rumored Fast and the Furious coaster that’s being developed by Universal. It seems to be a perfect fit because of it’s abilities to look like a racing event.)

The Jetsons.jpg

The Jetsons
----- (aerial carousel, similar to astro orbiter)
----- (Much like the Orbiter in Magic Kingdom you would see the attraction outside the land. Because it would be high above the ground up on the highest tower.)

frankenstein jr and the impossibles.jpg

frankenstein jr.jpg

Frankenstein Jr. and the Impossibles
----- (aerial tramway, similar to kongfrontation)
----- (Frankenstein Jr. is the creation of Buzz Conroy Jr. and his father, Dr. Conroy. Whenever a supervillain or alien invaders attacked the Earth, Buzz summons his thirty foot robot with his special ring, and together, they would defeat the villains.)

Sealab.jpg

Sealab 3000
----- (omnimover, similar to the Living Seas and Horizons)
----- (The attraction takes place on Sealab, an underwater research base on the Challenger seamount. Commanded by Captain Michael Murphy, Sealab is home to 250 people, and is dedicated to the exploration of the seas and the protection of marine life. During your leisurely tour of the base it is regrettably attacked by unwanted visitors.)

Restaurants

Spaceburger Drive-In, The Supersonic Club, Cafe D'Lune and Lunar Lunch Shoppe

Last edited:

The Lochness Monsta

Escape from Arkham
----- (slot car ride, similar to journey to the center of the earth)
----- (Batman has been drugged and when he wakes up he finds himself inside the batmobile. But it isn't parked in the batcave... it's in Arkham Asylum. He tells his passengers not to worry he'll get them out. To do so though he must fight his way out of the prison and go through most of his rogues gallery.... even the condiment king. Now and then the joker can be heard on the speaker system telling him there is no way out)

Sounds good, props to the original homie. The visuals would be off the hook man. It's like Test Track, but with more of a story and stuff to look at.

Plus I love me some Batman!

Twilight_Roxas

Because the Hall of Justice is the base of the Justice League, and in Warner Bros Movie World Australia, Six Flags, and Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi all have a Hall of Justice for a Justice League attraction. So this one could also have a Justice League attraction similar to it’s Abu Dhabi counterpart, but with a bigger budget similar to Spider-Man’s special effects.

Last edited:

Goofy Ninja

It would be interesting to see the different jail cells, like the way they did them in the Animated Series. Where it is like Hannibal Lecters' cell and you can see through it like it is a window. Mr. Freeze's cell always looked the coolest (lol, pun not originally intended), because they had to keep it cold.

Miru

The lands could be more like this.

Warner Plaza
Bedrock
Cartoon Junction
Metropolis
Gotham
Backlot
Land of Oo
Cartoon Network City
I feel like an RWBY land, and maybe a “Misc” DC area for stuff aside from Batman and Superman, could be nice additions, at least for the first expansion.

Twilight_Roxas

Well some of the DC attractions’ queues could act like
portals like for example The Flash indoor coaster once entering you go through the portal that takes you from Metropolis to Central City’s Flash Museum.

Miru

Well some of the DC attractions’ queues could act like
portals like for example The Flash indoor coaster once entering you go through the portal that takes you from Metropolis to Central City’s Flash Museum.
Okay… but in that case I think Apokolips or Arkham would work better than Gotham.

oogie boogie man

Depends about the size of the vehicle, cause I'm large. Like Bluto from Popeye... without all of the overrated muscle. ... And my Spinach is Big Kat's and Twizzlers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom